Media 2014 BFFL National Draft Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Getting big wraps from the coaching and playing group, will definitely get games early in my opinion.

I'm still not talking to you.
You had 7 picks before Robertson was taken

You had 7 picks before Robertson was taken
I'm aware of that, I was hoping you blokes wouldn't catch on.

I'm not talking to you either.

Is it fair to pencil in picks in this thread somewhere rather than have Reggie and myself and others have to miss 30 or picks and get the 140 pick instead of the 110th?

I go into hospital on Thursday for a couple of nights (penis reduction, I keep passing out when I get an erection;)), so I'll have to pre-set my list and make sure it's on auto-pick. It doesn't really matter, I've made a mess of my list pretty much as it is. Very disappointed with what I've done. Zero planning has bitten me on the arse.:(

I go into hospital on Thursday for a couple of nights (penis reduction, I keep passing out when I get an erection;)), so I'll have to pre-set my list and make sure it's on auto-pick. It doesn't really matter, I've made a mess of my list pretty much as it is. Very disappointed with what I've done. Zero planning has bitten me on the arse.:(
You get a heap of picks in. A row late so I would make that list as long as possible, and I don't think you have made a mess if anything mate, your list was top 8 last year and won't be any worse off IMO

You get a heap of picks in. A row late so I would make that list as long as possible, and I don't think you have made a mess if anything mate, your list was top 8 last year and won't be any worse off IMO
We'll see, just know I could have done much better had I put more effort in, some massive gambles in there. I'm hoping to be back on line by Saturday, what's the bet as soon as I log on we've got a Danger in Texas delay!!:D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

funny-animal-captions-still-waiting-bro1.jpeg

In approx 1 hour and 55 mins Tom Young will be a SA 4 lyf player.

Reardo are you really getting a penis reduction lol?
Reardo never has been a good speller. Should have read Penis Relocation :p

In approx 1 hour and 55 mins Tom Young will be a SA 4 lyf player.

Reardo are you really getting a penis reduction lol?
Nah, knee reco, I just thought saying it was a penis reduction would make me seem cool. It doesn't.

Damn hopefully Schulz will be Ok after his injury last night. Not a good start for me
Big Ivan out for 6-8 now Schulz could be out with an ankle. :mad:

But least it makes my trade to get in the Big Cox a good decision.

I will make what i think is my final pick before Dangers, if anyone else can see they have run out of picks but are still short on the list totals then please say which one and make the pick in this thread, thanks

Remove this Banner Ad

Back