Competitions 2014 Big Footy Crows AFL FANTASY leagues (35 guys, 1 spot left)

Remove this Banner Ad

Nov 24, 2007
DTC Frat House
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Team Lambda Variant
Hello everybody,

#VAN is doing a great job setting up the RealDreamTeam leagues over in the other thread (where I'm sure he's losing his mind at the number of people me included asking if it's Fantasy or not) so I thought I'd do something useful and set up the BF Crows Fantasy leagues.

Stupid AFL, what happened that the DT guys aren't doing it anymore?

Anyway, it will be as follows [Heavily-updated OP now that leagues are organised]:

(1) Find your name in the lists below - then join that conference using the league code. If your name isn't there, PM me so you can be added (or just reply in this thread and I will add you in)

(2) Join the overall league via F7DY56S6

(3) Let the trashtalking begin, miscreants.

So, find your name, enter your league codes, and let the games begin. Try to keep the gamesmanship to an acceptable level - watch the Always Sunny In Philadelphia episode, "Chardee MacDennis: The Game Of Games" for reference.

Questions / comments to me.

BF AFC AFLF Western Conference - league code UEZ6YT5D (17 players)
#VAN
Chrisso123
Hendersloane
Skippy231
fabs33
wwor4592
robboaustralia
Alex Houston
Danoz
spexau
Schulzycrow
roo2macca
cammo6556
The Karma Bus
writeoff
deaneus
LiquidCrow

BF AFC AFLF Eastern Conference - league code UZY27ZRX (16 players)

40porpoise
Allefgib
hdecure
ksghendo
Doc_
Mattrox
weekend at bernies
Bacon8
Jack is Back
Untouchables22
Jars458
Marty64
Hinkstuff
Jcpdragonx
macca23
deaneus

Last edited:

I didn't play last year but am in a league with some other mates. If there's room sign me up. I'll be an easy beat probably so consider that ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

67 and yes i'll join. All the AFL Fantasy rankings are the same as my DT Thread as the games schism occurred this season. :)

Always forget to take a screen shot at the end because I am usually disgusted with the result. Think I was around the 20K range. Team name this year is Crowwin... original I know.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back