Competitions 2014 Big Footy Crows SuperCoach leagues discussion thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Tried to retrieve ranking following instructions .....no luck?

Got round 23 results ....clicked on everything but couldn't bring up overall rankings for anyone???? .....

So I assume you got to here?

Screenshot 2014-02-01 18.59.50.png

When I click on a team name, will use Hendo for example, you get this.

Screenshot 2014-02-01 19.01.09.png

You can't do this for your own team, but it should work for everyone else in that league.

So I assume you got to here?

View attachment 41892

When I click on a team name, will use Hendo for example, you get this.

View attachment 41893

You can't do this for your own team, but it should work for everyone else in that league.
No only got to results of round 19 ?......finals so not even all teams just finalists

Followed your instructions but didn't get the screen shot you had ?

No only got to results of round 19 ?......finals so not even all teams just finalists

Followed your instructions but didn't get the screen shot you had ?

I tried the same thing on firefox and had no luck getting the ladder, are you using Firefox? It works for me on safari and google chrome.

I'm in

I'm in I will help with some scores from div 2 if someone can post mine: 119 that would be handy

Bacon strips 42573
Ladyboys 63959
Jaeger bombs 30186
Monkey nuts 46360
Ny assclowns 48332
Dominators 26626
Brutal deluxe 55183
The mute points 78142

119 57854

Wattsclan 64961
Bayview Crows 92435
Primetime 37824
OFF THE RAILS C##T 61120
Checkside Crows 86853
Heart of Sloane 83316
Aspects of Yme-Loc ? (that's me)
Tacklemainia 130233
DIY Brain Surgery 83981

Cheers to all who helped retrieve the rankings, i've got them all now from last year.

Just have to link a few team names to users in Division 3 from last year, but that won't matter if those people don't join this year.

We currently have 27 users signed up, will need to double that to achieve 3 leagues as we had last year.

unn5.jpg

I'm fine with a lower league.

OKEY DOKEY. Henry feels like an idiot.

As Doppelgänger has demonstrated, it is possible to retrieve your ranking from the website.

Using the same website, replace team with topcoaches in the address bar after logging in.

Scroll down to your team name and click on your team name, where you will find your overall ranking.

Please take a screenshot with your overall ranking and post it in the thread.

Sorry for the long and inconvenient instructions in the OP.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It is but that was only division 2. Hoping to move up to Division 1 but not sure that score is quite good enough.

Serious? It is lowest score wins. I was just messing. I don't play, so I have no idea.

Good luck with it. Hope you get in div 1.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back