Mod. Notice 2014 BigFooty Dream Team Club Board Championships - FORM YOUR CLUB BOARD DIVISION 1 LEAGUES NOW

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Might be easier to do a back flip back to afl fantasy for this year and to make the swap for real dreamteam in '15

There's no Lions AFL Fantasy league for starters. There wasn't any interest in a separate one, even though I offered to set one up.

Teams/Leagues can still be created though can't they? Surely it's worth spending a couple of minutes putting together a team for this?
Not many people have the time and effort to play 2 different comps.
My friends and workplace joined fantasy then I set up Fantasy for Norths BF which everyone wanted.
Just didnt assume it would be this poor.

Not many people have the time and effort to play 2 different comps.
My friends and workplace joined fantasy then I set up Fantasy for Norths BF which everyone wanted.
Just didnt assume it would be this poor.

But as you said, AFL Fantasy has been a massive let down. Why not play the superior game? You guys have 3 full leagues with just North supporters. Surely there is 18 of you guys that can whip together a team?

I only had a skim through your boards DT thread but was the question asked earlier on? There might be a decent number already with RDT teams.

Have PM'd users SJ but still not enough to warrant a league. People aren't wanting to manage two teams, and others just haven't got back to me. Don't know if we have the ability for a league this year.

I think I'll take the reigns next year for organising leagues on our board.

Last edited:
But as you said, AFL Fantasy has been a massive let down. Why not play the superior game? You guys have 3 full leagues with just North supporters. Surely there is 18 of you guys that can whip together a team?

I only had a skim through your boards DT thread but was the question asked earlier on? There might be a decent number already with RDT teams.
More so the horses bolted. Its hard to set up a league and get your mates to join let alone get 17 anonimous blokes online to join lol

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There's only so much I can do. This has been here for two months.
SJ its more players are suspect to change. I was one but alas Ive only just changed my viewpoint recently. Like Gold Coast we may not participate this year.

BigFooty Lions 1

dlanod ~ Lions Limpers ~ ???
Reardo ~ Silvio Express ~ 7819
Eons ~ Boom! ~ 5980
ZoBlitz ~ ZoBlitzers ~ 5009
Caiphus ~ Busted Flush ~ 10060
lion4life ~ Rednut United ~ 2806
Crawb ~ Team Ubermensch ~ 123
Dan12 ~ Millwall Stars ~ 8327
cjwalkley ~ EK Wranglers ~ 14472
LanLion ~ Breaking Bad Gas ~ 4582
Dom PC ~ D's Big Fella's ~ 15238
pauldrc ~ Phammers ~ 7365
Fatcat08 ~ Outofmyleague ~ 16785
Redeye Rambler ~ Redeye Conscripts ~ 18341
luthor ~ Gottim_yes ~ 18569
BigBadBrisbaneBears ~ BigBadBrisbaneBear ~ 19691
Gabbatoir ~ Fool's Gold ~ 18724
I'm guessing this guy got subbed in for AliLion010203 due to an incomplete team :( ~ mattthemountainman ~ 4706
Ugh, seriously. That's annoying. Can you remove him or something.

So no North or Gold Coast then? 16 team competition?

This is how we get treated ai. Well **** you all!
Can stick your Dreamteam comp up your ass!

Making me own game next year
I'd be embarrassed too if GWS were able to fill a league yet we couldn't. ;)
---
So how is a 16 team/non NM/GC comp going to work SJ. Ideally you'd like to start in Round 2, play 15 games, exclude the bye weeks and have finals from Rd 20-Rd23. But obviously an Rd2 start can't happen anymore. Do we just delay the start by 2 weeks instead and then play 15 H&A games (including during the byes) and then finals

I'd be embarrassed too if GWS were able to fill a league yet we couldn't. ;)
---
So how is a 16 team/non NM/GC comp going to work SJ. Ideally you'd like to start in Round 2, play 15 games, exclude the bye weeks and have finals from Rd 20-Rd23. But obviously an Rd2 start can't happen anymore. Do we just delay the start by 2 weeks instead and then play 15 H&A games (including during the byes) and then finals
Byes for any teams that don't show up.

I'll be using the same fixture for both SC and DT.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back