Fantasy 2014 Bigfooty NFL Mock Draft - Sign Up & Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Feb 28, 2009
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Baltimore Ravens, Atletico
Brooks is a tier down from Bucannon imo.

Bucannon is on the same tier as Joyner and has the potential to be a good NFL safety. Brooks is on the next tier down and will probably just be average at best in the NFL.

That said, I only have one player ranked between them on my list of safeties

Last edited:
I've been listening to "First Draft" from ESPN. Kiper Jr is an absolute ass to listen to though, spits all over the mike and is so annoying. Can anyone recommend any other good podcasts for the NFL draft?

Also any other NFL podcasts that people like in general? Football Today is the one I listen to mostly. Flores has a great take on things and isn't afraid to talk about the underlying issues.

I know it's the offseason so it's pretty slim pickings...

I've been listening to "First Draft" from ESPN. Kiper Jr is an absolute ass to listen to though, spits all over the mike and is so annoying. Can anyone recommend any other good podcasts for the NFL draft?

Also any other NFL podcasts that people like in general? Football Today is the one I listen to mostly. Flores has a great take on things and isn't afraid to talk about the underlying issues.

I know it's the offseason so it's pretty slim pickings...
Draftcountdown podcast is pretty good, and the nfl around the league podcast ain't bad either

Sep 6, 2005
AFL Club
Fremantle
Me as Dolphins GM doing okay...

A team official told the Miami Herald the Dolphins "would be thrilled" to land Michigan OT Taylor Lewan at the No. 19 pick.

He'd be a day-one starter at right tackle for the Fins. Unfortunately, Lewan is expected to be drafted before No. 19, and could go as early as the top ten. The Herald's Barry Jackson hints the Dolphins' top first-round target is Lewan, with Notre Dame's Zach Martin close behind. Miami has needs at both right guard and right tackle after remaking their left side in free agency.

Jun 4, 2007
melbourne
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Dallas Stars, Chargers
Im thining Cyril Richardson from Baylor. (played left tackle back when RG111 was playing but will be guard in NFL.)

Im think Richardson paird with John Cooper at guard sets up the Cards interior line for 10 years

Or if we think WR maybe Martavis Bryant from Clemson?

Thoughts

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Stop being a smart ass and start putting the name of your pick with the picture Dirty Bird or I spelling too difficult?
Can't GG just edit the picture to JaMarcus Russell?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back