2014 Brownlow Medal

Remove this Banner Ad

Same place as those saying Gibbs, Simpson and Judd would outpoll Murphy? ;-)

ah well, all the fun done for another year, been a good ride lads, should do it all again some time

#LEL

I'm happy he got it (well I'm not really!) but it's the BEST and fairest.

So they're saying you'd want him in your team more than Selwood, Fyfe, Danger and Pendlebury. Can't we prove the votes were set up simply based on the fact he wasn't the best this year?

Like I mean it's evident he wasn't the best this year therefore all the tabs should be obligated by law to refund and it should be redone or made ineligible this year.

futuramafry.jpg

I'm happy he got it (well I'm not really!) but it's the BEST and fairest.

So they're saying you'd want him in your team more than Selwood, Fyfe, Danger and Pendlebury. Can't we prove the votes were set up simply based on the fact he wasn't the best this year?

Like I mean it's evident he wasn't the best this year therefore all the tabs should be obligated by law to refund and it should be redone or made ineligible this year.

giphy.gif

Tom Rockliff ... A combined total of 7 votes from five 40+ possession matches. No three vote games. Bit of a change of heart from 2013 from the umps.

Instead of taking pot shots at each other how about trying to help each other out for 2015. Sportsbet have already put up a market.

Yeah I'll cop that, fair call. Didn't go about making my point the right way.

But to say there's no value around and there's no big money to be made in the Brownlow anymore is a ludicrous statement. It's all about finding the right markets.

(may sound a bit condescending, not my intention)
No BIG EASY MONEY anymore is what i shouldve said.

Back in 2012 i did a 3-2-1 for each game. Didnt have much coin at the time time and wasnt a massive punter. Outlayed $28 and came back with 3k~ it was huge at the time for me considering the outlay as you could probably understand. That 3k had 3-4 draws in it from memory so it couldve been so much more.

There is still value and money to be made but its alot harder. I didnt get involved in H2Hs because i thought CBF and you have top outlay a good 50-100 to get any decent return on a Lecras at 1.50, but i did like Lecras over Motlop and Zacka over Bartel.

Tom Rockliff ... A combined total of 7 votes from five 40+ possession matches. No three vote games. Bit of a change of heart from 2013 from the umps.

Instead of taking pot shots at each other how about trying to help each other out for 2015. Sportsbet have already put up a market.

1 against Fremantle in a pathetic team performance
2 against Fremantle in a pathetic Team performance
2 against Gold Coast in a pathetic team performance
3 against Carlton

Easier draw next year more wins no wonder he is 5th favourite, just gotta keep his melon in tact and not get suspended.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Riiiight so what's the difference between you saying that and people saying Gray was robbed?

Rob Gray was never going to poll past 15 or so. No history of polling, never been noticed before. Wasn't a clear stand out in many games at all. He was a classic media pony.

Gibbs on the other hand has polled previously, and was a class above in many Carlton games this year.

Did Murphy finish top 3 in Carlton's votes?
I always had him in the top 3 tho

Rob Gray was never going to poll past 15 or so. No history of polling, never been noticed before. Wasn't a clear stand out in many games at all. He was a classic media pony.

Gibbs on the other hand has polled previously, and was a class above in many Carlton games this year.

I always had him in the top 3 tho

Yeah Gibbs has always polled SUPER. You didn't always have him in the top 3 at all. You said Gibbs easily > Simpson > Murphy > Judd then added that Judd could finish 2nd. Therefore by my power of deduction that would push Murphy to 4th.

Yeah Gibbs has always polled SUPER. You didn't always have him in the top 3 at all. You said Gibbs easily > Simpson > Murphy > Judd then added that Judd could finish 2nd. Therefore by my power of deduction that would push Murphy to 4th.

lol he was 3rd in my count = top 3. I said I wouldn't be surprised if Judd polled well enough in the final couple months.

Brownlow actual:
Gibbs 9
Murphy 9
Simpson 8
Judd 7.

Prediction fairly close, Gibbs underpolled. He has polled 15 and 12 votes in prior years in much poorer years.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back