Best & Fairest 2014 Crichton Medal- BigFooty Table (or tables!)- Expressions of interest here!

Remove this Banner Ad

Off to Tassie at 6am the next day for 3 days of golf at Barnbougle. I'll have to pass sorry as I don't trust myself to make the flight after a night of endless booze.

Please see the below link to the event. Last year I emailed the club and obtained a PDF booking form that needed to be completed including payment details and the 'head' of the table. I will email the club now for a 2014 form and post a copy here once received. Either myself or Lord Nicholson will be the head of the table - this will be confirmed soon. Once confirmed who will be the head, you will need to PM the head for the full name to place on the booking form.

http://essendoncorporatehospitality.com.au/signature-events/crichton-medal/

Stay tuned.

For some reason I thought this was a Saturday night lol...... I'm so tempted to say * it and sleep under my desk at work the next day but yeah day off probably makes more sense.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We need 10 people minimum.

The only reason for this is because last year we had 6 of us and 2 random couples. Those random couples did not drink :eek:, and we had Mr Mojo Risin:drunk: :D.

Annual leave day is approved. Will advise of next steps once I have the booking form :)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back