Best & Fairest 2014 Crichton Medal- BigFooty Table (or tables!)- Expressions of interest here!

Remove this Banner Ad

That's a lot of nerds.

"Mr Simpson we all have nose bleeds."

nerds.png

Oh come on, as if no one remembers Mr Wharmpess and the why his nose was dripping like a faucet. :(

Every time he got horny.

Doesn't it s**t ya when no one appreciates your genius?

:cool:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hi all.

Please see the attached Crichton Medal booking form. Just fill it in as you would expect, but when it comes to "seating request" please put my full name in this field. Please PM me for my full name.

Look forward to meeting a few new people!

Attachments

• Crichton Medal - Booking Form (1).pdf
    347.4 KB · Views: 14
Folks.

I am led to believe by scezza that we have seven out of ten spots on a table filled for this.

Elementary maths leads us, therefore, to conclude that we're still in search of three people to fill up the table.

Get on it quickly! Like, really quickly.

Folks.

I am led to believe by scezza that we have seven out of ten spots on a table filled for this.

Elementary maths leads us, therefore, to conclude that we're still in search of three people to fill up the table.

Get on it quickly! Like, really quickly.
Well, obviously my strident appeal here really captured people's imaginations...:drunk:

We still need people. Please, if you're considering it, don't hesitate; it is a truly great night with some very decent people.

So if we don't get a full table is the plan to get drunk and scare the randoms away?

If one is a single female I call shotgun. Crown ninjas will guarantee she is hot.

Up to seven confirmed and paid with the 8th on the verge. Ideally we'd like 9 ASAP so our table is effectively locked away. Come ooooooonnn people, we'll give the hazing a miss on this occasion!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back