Best & Fairest 2014 Crichton Medal- BigFooty Table (or tables!)- Expressions of interest here!

Remove this Banner Ad

Wow. We're seriously having trouble filling a table? Come on peeps. I don't want to end up sitting next to some random.
Yes, if this bloke has the dedication to come all the way from Perth, surely others can make the effort ;)

Come on children, there are still spaces to be filled.

Teetotalers are welcome - you won't get your money's worth but the rest of the table will work around your quaint/wise habits with occasional bouts of self-awareness, I'm sure.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Come on children, there are still spaces to be filled.

Teetotalers are welcome - you won't get your money's worth but the rest of the table will work around your quaint/wise habits with occasional bouts of self-awareness, I'm sure.

Speak for yourself. This is between me and the waiters, and there can be only one.

Hey yeh Im still in, sorry for the lateness in sorting it out, had some irl money stuff that needed sorting first. What do I have to do?
Hey mate, fill out this form and I will PM you my name to put down as the head of the table.

Attachments

• Crichton Medal - Booking Form (1).pdf
    347.4 KB · Views: 9
Speak for yourself. This is between me and the waiters, and there can be only one.

That's what you think. We've already hired a suit for you.

hannibal-lector.jpg

So, with Drummer_19 on board, we are up to 8 confirmed. I'd ideally like at least one more to avoid having a random couple on our table. Get around it people!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back