Victoria
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
I can't recall
2014 Crichton Medal live broadcast
September 29, 2014 5:33 PM

20140929_crichton13_hero.png

Essendon Football Club is excited to announce a special digital broadcast on the club’s website of the 2014 Crichton Medal on Wednesday night.

If you missed a ticket to Wednesday night’s event at Crown Palladium you can join watch it live on essendonfc.com.au from 7.30pm.

Brendon Goddard took out the honour in 2013 so make sure you tune in to find out who will take out the prestigious award in 2014.

Hosted by Tim Watson this BomberTV special will include interviews with key personnel throughout the evening including Captain Jobe Watson, Chairman Paul Little and 2014 Senior Coach Mark Thompson.

http://www.essendonfc.com.au/news/2014-09-29/2014-crichton-medal-live-broadcast

Ah great! Are we the first club to do this?
I think so.

Great initiative by the club, I wonder if perhaps they should do it as part of an 'online' membership package next year. Would add value and also allow those who can't get there/can't afford it etc to 'be part of it'...

Great way to show Bombers supporters a bit of love for our loyalty.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hope the stone age internet works in Thailand.

Then go back the next day to Hong Kong if I can get through the demonstrators.

Thai people ask me which one are the Yellow Shirts and which one are the Red Shirts.

I don't seem to able to stream it. Could be user error.

It is just showing me the advertisement.

Anyone able to give me some instructions?

I don't seem to able to stream it. Could be user error.

It is just showing me the advertisement.

Anyone able to give me some instructions?
It's tomorrow night.

What time does it finish? Hoping to get some quality hours of sleep in before the Liverpool game tomorrow morning.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back