Universal Love 2014 C'wood Board 'AWARDS NIGHT' Red Carpet Starts at 7.30

Remove this Banner Ad

So how's everyone's heads this morning?

Magpie Girl gave you a lift Vicky. After the bouncers ejected you for throwing a glass of beer into the face of a carlton supporter. Should be uploaded onto Youtube later today.
Yeah saw that - happened

right-in-front-of-me2.gif

Sorry I missed the Piss UP, I mean Gala Event & congrats to all the winners.

Thanks to the people who voted for me.
I will endevour not to let my quest for the ultimate fart joke, double entendre or plain morally questionable zinger be deterred as I strive to get over this loss.;):D:p

Conrats to Reykjavik!!!!:hearts::rainbow::fire:

anchorman.jpg

Please excuse my non attendance. However when I jumped into the Singapore Uber taxi & nominated Collingwood Big Footy Board annual awards night as my destination...he suddenly couldn't speak any English & sped off, leaving me stranded...in my tux. I promptly tore up my acceptance speech & went in search of the nearest bar.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Couldn't agree more Vicky. They are all of them brilliant contributors.

And speaking of brilliant contributors, this man almost deserves a category to himself. Faster on the keyboard than Caolan Mooney on the run, this man makes sure that we don't miss a beat when it comes to the black and white. If there is a story to be told and an opinion to be given,he is on the scene.. more often than not before anyone else. I can honestly say I am happy to have a person with such passion for our football club around here and who doesn't hold back when asked for his opinion.

There is no more deserving winner of the Eddie McGuire Award than TradeDraft

THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR THE AWARD GUYS

Remove this Banner Ad

Back