Universal Love 2014 C'wood Board 'AWARDS NIGHT' Red Carpet Starts at 7.30

Remove this Banner Ad

These posters are key to making our Board an intelligent, insightful and entertaining place to visit.

Couldn't agree more Vicky. They are all of them brilliant contributors.

And speaking of brilliant contributors, this man almost deserves a category to himself. Faster on the keyboard than Caolan Mooney on the run, this man makes sure that we don't miss a beat when it comes to the black and white. If there is a story to be told and an opinion to be given,he is on the scene.. more often than not before anyone else. I can honestly say I am happy to have a person with such passion for our football club around here and who doesn't hold back when asked for his opinion.

There is no more deserving winner of the Eddie McGuire Award than TradeDraft

psu-streaker-o.gif

Wait - where is TradeDraft

He's usually the first with a front row seat and pack of twisties
He's very shy and avoids the limelight.;)

(except when he's behind the goals at Vic Park)

Sorry I'm so late - moving house and no internet.

Thanks so much to all the posters this year.

Loved hearing all the reports from training, the 1s + 2s, and whispers in the wind.

As a regular VFL watcher, thanks to all those that agree/disagree with what goes on at the games and the healthy debates. Special thanks esp to all the regular names from the VFL, esp MagpieBat whose reports have been so great to read - but really, all the peeps posting have been fantastic.

Cheers to all on the boards - keep it real + keep it positive.

Schu

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Down to the business end with my personal favorite award of the evening. There are many reasons to post on this board.. For some, its camaraderie and mutual love of Collingwood.. For others, it can be a safe haven for people to express their opinions and be heard. For me, I stick around to be informed and entertained by some of the more brilliant and under appreciated minds on the internet. There are so many characters on here who not only show exceptional knowledge about Collingwood but are so entertaining that it makes this particular forum one of the best in the land.

And this year, the Dane Swan Award goes to Reykjavik !!

Sorry I'm so late - moving house and no internet.

Thanks so much to all the posters this year.

Loved hearing all the reports from training, the 1s + 2s, and whispers in the wind.

As a regular VFL watcher, thanks to all those that agree/disagree with what goes on at the games and the healthy debates. Special thanks esp to all the regular names from the VFL, esp MagpieBat whose reports have been so great to read - but really, all the peeps posting have been fantastic.

Cheers to all on the boards - keep it real + keep it positive.

Schu
happy you got here too, and now Rusty will company up the back:p

Remove this Banner Ad

Back