Jordan Lockyer
Matthew Dick

Lesser chances:
Tim Membrey
Dean Towers
Harrison Marsh

Daniel Robinson
Shane Biggs

So not a very successful 2012 draft then.

So not a very successful 2012 draft then.
History suggests a couple of them will be delisted, and this is their 2nd year so I assume they're out of contract. Less likely to be Towers and Membrey I assume, Marsh has been talked up, but Dick seems a long shot (pun unavoidable)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Could the fact K. Jack was dropped for this game be a sign he's on the outer? Makes no sense why they wouldn't include him given how comprehensively our midfield was beaten on the night.

Could the fact K. Jack was dropped for this game be a sign he's on the outer? Makes no sense why they wouldn't include him given how comprehensively our midfield was beaten on the night.

Yes, now you mention it I reckon K Jack will be delisted by round 3. Why wait until year end?

I hear rumblings that he's unhappy with the amount of op-eds his brothers are writing in the Fairfax press, and is holding the club to ransom over what he feels are a lack of media opportunities. Punts, have you overhead anything about this at training?

Apparently none of you understand that players ARE going to be delisted, and no amount of puerile comments about Kieren Jack will change that. It is undeniable fact that most players on AFL lists will fail to even reach 50 games and will be delisted.

Odds-on:
Tommy Walsh
Jordan Lockyer
Matthew Dick

Lesser chances:
Tim Membrey
Dean Towers
Harrison Marsh
Daniel Robinson
Shane Biggs

Bit early for delisting talk but for my two bobs worth I'd have to agree with the above, maybe could throw Lloyd into the second bracket too.... and take Biggs off?

We might get a few retirements that could skew the turnover a bit as well, I also have a hunch we'll be trading a top end player or two.

Anyway, will be an interesting off season, the next draft looks deep in KPP's and with us being reasonably well stocked for mids (I'm presuming we take Isaac Heeney this upcoming draft, Mills and Dunkley in the following draft) we should have some solid options in play.

Apparently none of you understand that players ARE going to be delisted, and no amount of puerile comments about Kieren Jack will change that. It is undeniable fact that most players on AFL lists will fail to even reach 50 games and will be delisted.

I think we're aware of that. It's just more fun to take the p__s than worry about who might want to walk.

I'd rather people take the piss on this topic at this stage of the season rather than take it so seriously

Remove this Banner Ad

Back