List Mgmt. 2014 Draft + DFA Talk Part II

Not on ESPN (UK TV), so probably listening to 3 SEN too.

I think internationals can watch it through the AFL app. You might want to investigate that.

Wellers drawing some comparisons to a bloke we got here a few years ago from west coast. Obviously in his work rate capacity and his training enthusiasms. Huge wrap.
That wasn't normal what he used to do.
And now we know why.

Last edited:

GoTigers2015

🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆2017🏆2019🏆2020🏆
Oct 27, 2014
AFL Club
Richmond
Que the next 10 pages of song lyrics with the names of the player we want imposed in.

First one with a Cockatoo reference wins!
When the moon hits you eye like a big pizza pie
That's Laverde (That's Laverde)
When the world seems to shine like you've had too much wine
That's Laverde (That's Laverde)

Que the next 10 pages of song lyrics with the names of the player we want imposed in.

Can you just dumb it right down to the Austen Tayshus version?
Or is that just not trying?

bc27

Club Legend
Nov 5, 2014
AFL Club
Richmond
Give me an MCG with Dustee,
Or a Bachar Hoolee.
A Cotchin too,
A Cockatoo.
Rancey down the back,
Riewoldt up the front,
And a Brett Del-leed-ioo

Sung too Burkes backyard theme.

M0557

🏆2017 🏆2019 🏆2020 - What a Ride...
Aug 27, 2014
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
West Ham United, Boston Celtics
Give me an MCG with Dustee,
Or a Bachar Hoolee.
A Cotchin too,
A Cockatoo.
Rancey down the back,
Riewoldt up the front,
And a Brett Del-leed-ioo

Sung too Burkes backyard theme.

Really?

And here I was was humming it to Taylor Swift.... :oops:

:p

mighty tiges

Premiership Player
Aug 21, 2002
oneeyed-richmond.com
AFL Club
Richmond

Richo83

Brownlow Medallist
Oct 2, 2005
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
I thought we were banging on that Door !!!

Richmond went 3-10 this year after they suffered a few injuries. Richmond is not banging on that door, there's still a number of pieces which need to be assembled. It's homerism to say that we're close to a premiership/top four. I don't think Richmond will make the top four and it still needs to weed out guys like Grigg whose lack of foot skills and contested ability are a liability.

Just for the record, I know everyone wants that sexy pick that allows us to play that fast game Port plays, but if you look at Port's midfield, it's all full of draftees with good junior form, such as Wines, Polec, Wingard, Hartlett. They haven't once tried to pick up the risky guy who looks good but has little exposed form. They've picked the highly credentialed guy with runs on the board. Cockatoo doesn't have runs on the board. They're also willing to pick a guy who isn't blessed with pace, Wines isn't fast, neither are Boak or Ebert. If Richmond wants to emulate Port, maybe we should draft like them?

Ellis had a foot injury this year. His kicking efficiency in 2013 was 72%.

"Ellis' foot injury is not ideal, particularly given the proper diagnosis wasn't found until later on, but hopefully it doesn't linger."
http://www.afl.com.au/news/2014-11-13/meet-corey-ellis
The foot injury is what has me dubious about the fact we would take him.
Call me conservative but i would rather steer clear of any of those blokes like that or Lever who have had injuries.

Back