List Mgmt. 2014 Draft Discussion

Who would you like us to select with our first round pick right now? (Wright & Durdin excluded)

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes he plays similar to Griff. Needs to put on weight though. Option at our second.

TAC Cup future stars showed the winning goal for the Chargers yesterday. It was McLean.
I haven't seen McLean play but liking the sound of him

Connor Menadue, take a bow son. That was sensational through the middle AGAIN and the Jets kick one back. They trail 50-61 #taccupfinals

Connor Menadue slices up the middle and kicks a beauty into Myers who just swings it to the left. Jets 44 Stingrays 61#taccupfinals

Umm can we have this kid NOW

Here's Menadue who's brought his own football today and is personally keeping the Jets in the game#taccupfinals
could be an option in the second round if we miss out on a midfielder with our first, you think?

definitely been liking our tall midfielders and he would offer something different to the ones we've got

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's a possibility we could even Father/Son Rookie pick Foster, which would be the ideal situation. That would allow us to choose him as a rookie at our last rookie pick (or whatever round of rookie picks another club nominated him at).
:rolleyes:
Do you guys just keep saying this stuff to try to get under my skin or something?;)
I might just see if the mods will let me can sticky the F/S and rookie rules until the draft season finishes ...

In short: it's highly unlikely that we could rookie Foster but if we wanted to try it we DO NOT nominate him as a F/S at the ND and then hope nobody else drafts him in the ND or PSD. Then, just before the rookie draft comes around we can just pre-list him (we sacrifice our final rookie pick) and he's ours. Other clubs can't "bid" on a F/S for the rookie draft so it has nothing to do with what round they might want to take him in the rookie draft. However it's a huge, huge risk he will end up at some other club if we tried that.

If Dalrymple & co rate him at all then we need to nominate him as a F/S selection prior to the ND. The best outcome would then be that no other club shows interest (very unlikely) and we automatically get him by sacrificing our final pick. Reality is more likely a 3rd or 4th rounder. Maybe even a second rounder if he keeps kicking bags in the finals.:(

Great clearance work from Nathan Drummond, the over-ager is going from strength to strength this season#taccupfinals

Sounds as if your boy is going okay Dav1d ;)
Solid kid to

good burst speed, been trying to get some more of those the past few drafts
which is why I thought he might be a player of interest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back