List Mgmt. 2014 Draft Discussion

Who would you like us to select with our first round pick right now? (Wright & Durdin excluded)

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hope these 'highlights' arent indiciative of how he normally plays - a chain of missed targets by hand and foot, plus some poor decision making thrown in.

He went at 80% during the champs so it was an off day I believe. Generally has decent footskills.
If I had to give a comparison he's pretty similar to a Ben Stratton from the Hawks, can play 3rd or 4th tall pretty good hands and plays a range of backline roles.

Hope these 'highlights' arent indiciative of how he normally plays - a chain of missed targets by hand and foot, plus some poor decision making thrown in.

Probably one of his worst games of the year - did not play well at all. Generally pretty good in my opinion. His action looks funky but he more or less hits the targets.

They asked what team the players go for. Langford, Duggan and Cordy said bulldogs. I liked Duggan and Langford before, but like them even more now. Too bad there's no chance they'll be at our picks.
Duggan trained with us a couple of years ago didn't he? Any other Dogs supporters that will get drafted?

Duggan trained with us a couple of years ago didn't he? Any other Dogs supporters that will get drafted?
Menadue could/should be there at 27, I think he's a saltwater lad.

I'm not sure about Dillon Viojo-Rainbow, but he's a Western Jet, so there's every chance he is.

Otherwise, we'll just have to brainwash them. :p

Edit: Nope, DVR barracks for Geelong. Should've watched the video :oops:

Menadue could/should be there at 27, I think he's a saltwater lad.

I'm not sure about Dillon Viojo-Rainbow, but he's a Western Jet, so there's every chance he is.

Otherwise, we'll just have to brainwash them. :p

Edit: Nope, DVR barracks for Geelong. Should've watched the video :oops:
Well Dougie mentored Viojo-Rainbow, so he certainly hadn't brainwashed him

Menadue is for sure though

Vickers-Willis reminds me a little bit like Murphy...hm

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He was very good in all the finals.
He's an interesting proposition. 22/23 years old, playing WRFL and clearly too good for the league, gets the opportunity in VFL and is solid in a number of performances, but at AFL level?

What's the angle on him you think? Dime a dozen size/shape. Our list has a number that fit his characteristics. I also felt he was a yard short on pace, but i've only seen him three or so times.

Good luck to him if he gets rookie listed though. Just like to know what his points of difference are.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back