List Mgmt. 2014 Draft Discussion

Who would you like us to select with our first round pick right now? (Wright & Durdin excluded)

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
He last phantom draft about two weeks ago had us using picks 45/46 on upgrading Jong and Redpath :drunk:
was pretty lazy.
He'll look like a genius if he is right
:p

I don't think he goes past the first two rounds though when he does it
too many players to know who is going where, he'll probably do a top 30 like Twoomey

Personally want EVW and Mendaue.

The fact that the majority of phantoms out there suggest we will get them both tells me that we wont and that we may be lucky to just get one !!
This is correct. If these two boys are actually 1 & 2 on our list based on their skill sets and future ability, then it's almost impossible that we'll pick both, if one at all with the inevitable spanners thrown in towards the end of round 1. They'd be equally high on other team orders.

Fingers crossed, but the house isn't even close to the table.

yeah, he was been lazy
the one in the paper will be a lot better because he has gave them profiles and etc

That was the one in the paper :p, also had in-depth profiles of over 100 draft hopefuls.

I reckon he might send out an updated one online soon though, as always things seem to change so much on the last couple of days.

That was the one in the paper :p, also had in-depth profiles of over 100 draft hopefuls.

I reckon he might send out an updated one online soon though, as always things seem to change so much on the last couple of days.

he is releasing one today, he tweeted out

I'm going to go buy a copy when I grab some lunch

I have a few past issues, so I can compare what he has said in the past to players

Twoomey did change his opinion on Menadue after the combine, think he tweeted to someone
he'd be lucky to get drafted in the first two rounds

I actually tweeted to him about how Maynard was the forgotten player in his earlier mock drafts because he was putting up some consistent numbers and is a bigger bodied player

If we try for talls with our picks 26-27 we are fools
Pace Pace Pace

26 Menadue
27 McKenzie
39 Webb
45 Smith
46 Rainbow

We have Cordy 193 and growing :)
We have Talia -Roberts-Roughead-and that new geelong dude

Put faith in them and add new speed and skill

Can't recall who said, but I've read it somewhere. Kudos to those who do phantom drafts a few months out and edit maybe once, but those who do repeated versions or PD's a few days out - your Twoomeys, Quayles and Cardonas (honestly 6???). Seriously defeats the purpose and reeks of insider info and indecision. Make your call and stick to it :-S
I have read all the phantoms this year, hell i even did one and every one
of them even the biased ones that ensure their teams get the very best
players throw up one or two picks that make you say gee i didn't see
that.Who the Dogs pick up on thursday may be very different to who
they had targeted a month ago. I suggest you read Worst phantom ever
as it is funny and takes the piss a little.

Does anyone know what Vickers-Willis results were at the combine? Speed/agility/endurance.
It's clear he has the footy smarts, just curious about his athletic abilities.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If we try for talls with our picks 26-27 we are fools
Pace Pace Pace

26 Menadue
27 McKenzie
39 Webb
45 Smith
46 Rainbow

We have Cordy 193 and growing :)
We have Talia -Roberts-Roughead-and that new geelong dude

Put faith in them and add new speed and skill
Agree with this, although I'm more open to Vickers-Willis because he's not a KPP & can play a variety of roles.

Wigg is another we should strongly consider, especially if McKenzie isn't available.

That goes for every player picked after 27 though. Putting father-son sentimentality aside, the club don't rate him in the top 50 of the draft, so they won't select him with our picks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back