Opinion 2014 Draft ( Live discussion ) Mod notice post #6629

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jake Lever has been helping as an assistant coach at his team whilst rehabbing his knee. I like.

Everything I hear about him makes me want Shane Rogers to read his name out come draft day.

Knee reco but traditional not LARS. Was top 3 or 4 coming into this year.

Sounds like Menz all over :)

Coming into this year I don't remember Lever being touted as one of the top picks, it was always MCartin, Wright, Goddard, Lamb, Durdin and Brayshaw. Then Petracca turned himself from a undersized fullforward/HFF to a midfield Jet.

Although I agree definitely worth a top pick.

Coming into this year I don't remember Lever being touted as one of the top picks, it was always MCartin, Wright, Goddard, Lamb, Durdin and Brayshaw. Then Petracca turned himself from a undersized fullforward/HFF to a midfield Jet.

Although I agree definitely worth a top pick.
He's the forgotten man because he did his knee last year. Might not have been top 3 or 4 but was pretty close to that.

With Geelong going out in straight sets, that GC compo currently sitting at pick 14 now looks a good get.

Somehow we need to give them pick 6 and change to get pick 7 and 14 from them.

So many good kids in this draft and adding 3-4 inside the top 30 would be a great result.

Players listed at picks 6 & 7 from BF Phantom Drafters...............for what it's worth.

Knightmare: .......Brayshaw ..... Marchbank
P. Cardona: ........Durdin.......... Laverde
Skiposs: .............Durdin...........Marchbank
D. of Hurley.........Lever.............Laverde

Much too early to put in a wish list but I'll do it anyway. :)

#07 - Marchbank
#27 - Maynard
#45 - McDonald
#63 - Lonie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back