Opinion 2014 Draft ( Live discussion ) Mod notice post #6629

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Many of these kids are a little quicker than Graham.

One that doesn't get spoken about a lot but knows his way around the ground is Urban.
Hasn't put a bad game in, through these finals.

I still want Maynard though :)
Yep a little more speed will be very handy.

Some early 3rd round picks (worst case scenario) will go ok, but of course some second rounders will be appreciated ;)

Bransgrove clone :)

Moore looked good even though he didn't see a lot of the ball.
Quite quick and agile for a big man.
Spot on Harks, don't think we will see him in the AFL. Oakleigh played as a team and I thought Ahearn was ordinary.

Sam Collins worth a rookie spot?

Ordinary? Looked O.K. at the ground to me.

Much better game than last week, that's for sure.
He just looked to cruise to me but it could be his nature. I thought his game against SA in Geelong was great so I am probably a bit harsh?

He just looked to cruise to me but it could be his nature. I thought his game against SA in Geelong was great so I am probably a bit harsh?

Yeah, there were no absolute stand-outs but I thought Ahern really put a good claim forward today.

It's a pity that Wright and Cavka didn't play today. They were the two I really wanted to see more of.

I have seen that there is another Cripps from East Fremantle mentioned in the phantom drafts as a possible 3rd round pick. KPF, 198?cms 90+ kgs.
Is he any relation to Patrick (very likely) and has anyone seen much of him?
Would it be worth picking him up as a bit of insurance to keep Patrick at Carlton?
I read that one of his strengths was accurate set shots - certainly wouldn't hurt to have a few more of those types at the club!

I have seen that there is another Cripps from East Fremantle mentioned in the phantom drafts as a possible 3rd round pick. KPF, 198?cms 90+ kgs.
Would it be worth picking him up as a bit of insurance to keep Patrick at Carlton?
I read that one of his strengths was accurate set shots - certainly wouldn't hurt to have a few more of those types at the club!

They are cousins.

They are cousins.
thanks - I thought they would be.
They say he is strong on the lead and a good shot for goal but needs to work on contested grabs.
That could come with age/experience and he would also have Casboult to learn from and Jamison as a possible one on one defender at training.
Worth a shot I think.

Reckon we don't need a Jardine's Lookout & Henry situation just to keep our players. If Crippa don't wanna stay we need to look at why.

jardines_lookout,0.jpg

thanks - I thought they would be.
They say he is strong on the lead and a good shot for goal but needs to work on contested grabs.
That could come with age/experience and he would also have Casboult to learn from and Jamison as a possible one on one defender at training.
Worth a shot I think.

"Dont ask me, I voted for Thorp"

650952-mitch-thorp-jpg.27286

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Priddis over looked in 4 drafts...I'd still probably not give a first rounder for him, maybe not worthy of the Brownlow but shows that good contributors are out there in the state leagues... personally i hope we look at Cain from Port Melbourne.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back