Opinion 2014 Draft ( Live discussion ) Mod notice post #6629

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only 2nd year ruck like 20 years old and competes well against more experienced bigger Ruckman. Maybe wrong but lot of upside, just my opinion

Menzel hoping has better year, needs to find more of the ball IMO. Menzel I enjoy watching playing marks well and kicks straight if can find ball more will get more ops to effect the scoreboard
So Menz in his second year was nearly our leading goal kicker, and Grundy failed to get a game in a team with terrible rucks.....but Menz shouldn't be rated higher according to your original post...just a little confused.

So Menz in his second year was nearly our leading goal kicker, and Grundy failed to get a game in a team with terrible rucks.....but Menz shouldn't be rated higher according to your original post...just a little confused.
You simply don't have to make sense of everyone's ramblings. gillo has 'post before he thinks it through' syndrome.

You had me until Grundy :p

Menzel will be the best of that bunch by the end of his career. Moves around and plays like a young Stevie J. Has heaps of x-factor and is good overhead. Will be a genuine star.
Wines is a bull but will always stay around that same level of consistency. Comparing him to Menzel is like comparing Sam Mitchell to Stevie J. Macrae finds the pill, doesn't use it or hurt teams by foot and is unaccountable working the other way. Stringer will be a gun, but a poor mans Menzel.. Haha.
Grundy.. not worth mentioning in the same batch. Same for Mayes.

Edit: excuse typos and such.. Exam week is killing me. Macrame lol wtf

15 games last year 22 rounds hmm do the math.

Just my opinion but you need to actually read what I'm saying I just don't rate Troy that highly right now but I said lots of upside and confident will continue to improve, love watching him play but needs to find the ball really struggles at times from games I saw. Olly Wines and Jackson McRae bloody awesome to watch

How he rates guys in the draft, Menzel 2, Jaksch 5 in the 2012 draft.

I like Menzel but I honestly rate McRae, Wines, Stringer, Mayes higher at this point in time, Grundy too but all play different positions. I haven't seen enough of Jaksch but from what I've seen both Wines and McRae standouts so far
Lol grundy is a hack

15 games last year 22 rounds hmm do the math.

Just my opinion but you need to actually read what I'm saying I just don't rate Troy that highly right now but I said lots of upside and confident will continue to improve, love watching him play but needs to find the ball really struggles at times from games I saw. Olly Wines and Jackson McRae bloody awesome to watch

I know that we really liked Wines and if Jaksch was rated at #5 in 2012, who may have been ahead?

Whitfield, Wines, Menzel, Macrae/Mayes and then Jaksch although Toumpas may have been in there somewhere. I don't know.

Wouldn't surprise for O'Rourke, Mayes, Vlastuin, Plowman and Stringer to have been behind Jaksch.

I know that we really liked Wines and if Jaksch was rated at #5 in 2012, who may have been ahead?

Whitfield, Wines, Menzel, Macrae/Mayes and then Jaksch although Toumpas may have been in there somewhere. I don't know.

Wouldn't surprise for O'Rourke, Mayes, Vlastuin, Plowman and Stringer to have been behind Jaksch.

Hard to say as estal said. I'm still excited for Menzel kid can play and kick goals which I love about him

Some positions take more time than others

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This is interesting:

Check the poster history, seems somewhat reliable. It's hearsay but goes to show that Reece is highly rated.

Jordon Doering told me about Adelaide being right into him. He said he rates Reece higher than McCartin in football terms just not sure on other aspects.

Looked like they tried to move him around a bit in the second half of the year too. Maybe because of his shoulder ??? Maybe development targets ??? Either way he would have won the goal kicking if he was kept up forward towards the end of the year ........

This is interesting:

Check the poster history, seems somewhat reliable. It's hearsay but goes to show that Reece is highly rated.

WOW we have ourselves a bolter !!!!!!!!!! Lets hope a fair few clubs go tall this year and a decent mid falls to #19 (then a tall to #28. Come on, I can have it both way's can't I :D))

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back