List Mgmt. 2014 Draft

Remove this Banner Ad

He looks in ace condition and I see he finished well up in the run today.
Missed a lot of the last pre season with a broken hand and with hopefully a full pre will be pushing hard for an upgrade
Ballard has the perfect big body and tank of the modern midfielder
Sutcliffe was my last pick as a future champ ,this guy is my pick to be the best of last seasons draft

Just a hunch. Fyfe menioned he was mentoring him last season and he was IMO Peels best Freo player last season. Freo may have someone in mind, I'm just speculating.
I'd have to agree. Judging by the Peel game reports Ballard was consistent and productive in practically every match.

Missed a lot of the last pre season with a broken hand and with hopefully a full pre will be pushing hard for an upgradeers.
Sutcliffe was my last pick as a future champ ,this guy is my pick to be the best of last seasons draft

I hope your correct Salim. Would be another clever pick by the recruiters

This is a reason why I like Wright. While most descriptions raise concerns over his one-on-one contested marking given his size, he generally seems to be described as good on the lead, agile and good below the knees for a KPF. Kind of a different beast to Apeness who, when I have seen him, has looked far more comfortable in a one-on-one contest.

Haven't seen Wright play at all, but his forward play sounds more like Tabs than like Apeness from that description. I'm sure there's room for all three in our line-up. If all three end up successes then Tabs could end up as a CHB.

For Wright to slide from a potential top 3 pick all the way down to 13... I'd imagine it'd be hard for our recruiters to not pull the trigger on that big a slider. Hopefully if we do, we'll have more luck than we did with Pitt or Simpson.

Missed a lot of the last pre season with a broken hand and with hopefully a full pre will be pushing hard for an upgrade

The biggest thing he has going for him is his buddy here on BF - helps working with a buddy with an established track record with the young guns

Talk that Kyle Langford is a chance at 5 for Collingwood. That would cause a mini landslide down the order. I wonder if we have our mind on someone in particular or if we are waiting for the best player to slip?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Talk that Kyle Langford is a chance at 5 for Collingwood. That would cause a mini landslide down the order. I wonder if we have our mind on someone in particular or if we are waiting for the best player to slip?

I think Langford will be something pretty special, would be brilliant if he fell through to us. He'll need to bulk up & require some development but all the right ingredients are there.

I think Langford will be something pretty special, would be brilliant if he fell through to us. He'll need to bulk up & require some development but all the right ingredients are there.

His kicking skills are a bit iffy though. I really want us to start placing a higher value on kicking skills. Other than that Langford does have a lot of talent. But he has to be able to execute it.

His kicking skills are a bit iffy though. I really want us to start placing a higher value on kicking skills. Other than that Langford does have a lot of talent. But he has to be able to execute it.
Langford was rated the second best kick in the draft

I'm calling it - we'll overlook Durdin. We never pick the person the Freo board talks about most with our 1st rounder. :p
Nah that's not the reason. Hagdorn said we were looking at him. Hopefully both cancel each other out.

Ill admit I really want Durdin. If we get him (or another similar rated prospect that may slide) we are almost set for KPPs for the next few years and can look at mids and small defenders for the remainder of the draft and next years draft as well.

aint Collingwood picking up Moore with their first pick??? father -son thingy

Remove this Banner Ad

Back