Competitions 2014 DT/SC Questions, Discussions etc

Remove this Banner Ad

Not a Brisbane related Fantasy question... Do people think I should put Andrew Walker or Heath Shaw on my elite field as my last defender?

Not a Brisbane related Fantasy question... Do people think I should put Andrew Walker or Heath Shaw on my elite field as my last defender?
depends if Shaw gets up this week from concussion. Given the hit i'd most likely say he'd be missing this week

Is Zaccy Obrien a chance? I need him for fantasy puroposes ha

Surely a mature aged onballer is required with those outs listed in the thread.
Moved your post to the right place.

Could definitely be a chance with our outs. Still think he'd be a chance of being the sub though.

Probably likely you would think. Cupboard is pretty bare. Whilst Cutler is injured I think they are getting some games into mcstay.

Golby, Raines, Robbo, ZOB would all be in contention you'd think. We will need some experience in the middle, the lijes of Zorko and Hanley will probably play some solid minutes in there along with Beams, Aish, Mayes, Ash maybe even Adcock.

Unlikely and probably.

If Moloney hasn't played by now, chances are we won't see him this year.

IMO, Lester probably isn't doing quite enough to secure a spot but there's not a lot of competition for spots - he's one of the few mature-ish, big bodied midfielders we have available so probably keeps his spot on that basis.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hows the berger looking? I got him on a free couple weeks ago in my Draft side. Hows his injury going along ?

Hows the berger looking? I got him on a free couple weeks ago in my Draft side. Hows his injury going along ?

Aggravated an Achilles issue last week when he played reserves. Didnt play this weekend, wont play the one coming and will probably still be in reserves if hes fit.

Is O'Brien likely to be back in any time soon?

Can someone give me an update on when Berger is expected back? I checked the NEAFL thread but couldn't find any info indicating him playing.

I am thinking about getting Martin this week but am worried about Berger coming back during league finals.

Ummm... see the post above yours.

So Berger's had a setback now it seems. Do you think they will try and get him back for the last couple of games or not worth it?

Too hard to tell. He pulled up a bit sore, so im sure they will be careful with him. I think it would be good for him to play even thr last 2 games if he can. But he will need to play enough games in the reserves to build up match fitness. With this set back, it is putting him back.

Has midfield potential, but is just too good up forward. Bit of depth in the midfield now as well, so I would think midfield minutes will be hard for him to come by. Will get stints here and there but nothing DT relevant I think.

I remember hearing last game that they were waiting on him to get his tank up to run him in the midfield. Believe it was Lynchy who said it commentating...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back