Mod. Notice 2014 Grand Final ticketing buy/swap/sell thread - only for Hawthorn members and supporters

Remove this Banner Ad

IF we beat Port Adelaide when exactly do we know if we are successful in obtaining a ticket for the Grand final? I'm Priority 1. Is it Sunday night they deduct money from your Bank account?
As priority 1 your guaranteed a ticket anyway

Hi all. Mad Hawks fan and just moved back from US after 8 years away. Never been to a GF and will be in Melbourne with family next week for big game. Willing to pay market price for 2 or 4 tickets. Is there anyone that could help me out. Want to tick this one off the bucket list while we are kings of the AFL!

Last edited by a moderator:

when does the mother-flippin ballot get drawn????

According to the booklet thing, I think tomorrow, with $$ out of accounts Sunday and emails sent out on Monday. The Sydney one seems to have been done today.

AFL grand final ticket prices:

Category 1: Adults - $399.00; Concession - $339.00
Category 2: Adults - $380.00; Concession - $323.00
Category 3: Adults - $340.00; Concession - $289.00
Category 4: Adults - $300.00; Concession - $255.00
Category 5: Adults - $260.00; Concession - $221.00
Category 6: Adults - $220.00; Concession - $187.00
Category 7: Adults - $180.00; Concession - $153.00
Restricted: Adults - $150.00; Concession - $128.00
Standing: Adults - $150.00; Concession - $128.00

Hi all. Mad Hawks fan and just moved back from US after 8 years away. Never been to a GF and will be in Melbourne with family next week for big game. Willing to pay market price or above for 2 or 4 tickets. Is there anyone that could help me out. Want to tick this one off the bucket list while we are kings of the AFL!
If this isn't a troll, then sorry but no one here is going to offer GF tickets to a brand new poster on BigFooty.
Also illegal to sell above face value, so please don't make such offers on this board.
http://membership.hawthornfc.com.au/

Hi all. Mad Hawks fan and just moved back from US after 8 years away. Never been to a GF and will be in Melbourne with family next week for big game. Willing to pay market price for 2 or 4 tickets. Is there anyone that could help me out. Want to tick this one off the bucket list while we are kings of the AFL!

Please read the OP.

You and I may disagree with it, but the law emphasises that selling tickets to declared events, such as the grand final, above face value breaches the law. Only authorised AFL re-sellers are allowed to gouge customers for their cash.

And good luck convincing the rest of us to sell you two or four tickets when your first post is asking for tickets.

If this isn't a troll, then sorry but no one here is going to offer GF tickets to a brand new poster on BigFooty.
Also illegal to sell above face value, so please don't make such offers on this board.
http://membership.hawthornfc.com.au/
like all other yrs and other grand finals these NEW posters turn up wanting tickets , won't fool me cause NO ONE will get my tickets except me and my friends that bought them with our membership

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pretty sure that new delicious hawks poster above is just a troll.

Anyway, if you want to know what category seat you got or if you got anything, remember to check your 'available balance' on Sunday morning and then check later in the afternoon/evening to see how much it has changed by. For most banks the 'current balance' won't be updated until Monday and the actual transaction won't show until Monday - but the 'available balance' is updated straight away on Sunday.

I recall that the Ticketek history temporarily showed you your seats in the transaction history.

Last year I learnt of my allocation late Sunday afternoon from memory. The credit card was debited about the same time. What was confusing was the temporary appearance of the seat allocation late Sunday. Cant recall how long it was visible but I grabbed a screen shot to keep the details. I am a silver member and ended up with a Cat 7 seat

Remove this Banner Ad

Back