Poll 2014 FJGD Board Awards and Honours - Best Competition

Best competition in 2014?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Hey guys, thanks for the patience and nominations, here are the nominations for the best competition on the board in 2014. You have 1 vote - use it wisely. Poll closes in 3 days and don't vote for yourself.

1. E92_ and St Mark - NAFL and NAFL Reserves
2. El_Scorcho - LogoOTW
3. CaNNaVo93 - What IF Wednesdays

Thanks - GG

Heh, I'm leaching this award bad
You're honestly not, it takes a lot of effort to run and maintain a competition. NAFL is so big it requires two divisions, and also two people to run it. The only difference between the NAFL and NAFL Reserves is experience by those who design, apart from that, it's essentially the same.

NAFL by the length of the flemington straight

It's the flagship competition on this board and it really feels like it does belong to the board as a whole. E92_ and St Mark run this competition perfectly, keeping the ship steady while always being open to ideas and suggestions.

The result is the best level of competition the board has seen.

Heh, I'm leaching this award bad

You really aren't at all.

As I stated, the NAFL is effectively the board's competition. E92_ took an existing idea and shaped it, with the help of the everyone else, into the zenith of competitions on this board. Taking on the reserves was a big responsibility and you've had to handle a fair bit of controversy this season, but you've done so in an incredibly even handed and fair manner, fitting with the size and scope of the competition. You couldn't have done a better job, and I hope moving forward that if you or E92_ ever decide to pass the baton, the next custodian can show the same level of good judgement and respect for the competition that you guys have.

tumblr_lhggxm6zuL1qh59n0o1_r1_400.gif

Back