2014 Formula One World Championship - Round 3@Bahrain

Remove this Banner Ad

Sadly, I think this season is done. The rest aren't going to catch the Mercs, already out by 67 points after just 3 races.
Only interest now is who between Nico and Lewis will win the WDC.

"Hey Paul, I stole this from Peter" - not liking the Merc domination either.

I don't get how one manufacturer's engine plant can be so much more powerful than others? I can understand how some teams can find an edge over another when it comes to aerodynamics and electronics etc. For at least the last 5 years Renault have lacked power compared to Mercedes and Ferrari.

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk

Its not that they're more powerful, its they have fast tracked development of the new technology better than anyone else.Typical jerry.

The point is, there are NO excuses for releasing a car like that. Saving 0.2 of a second in a pit stop could cost someone their life. It's just not worth it.
I think flipping someone on their head is far more dangerous than the pit lane. What if there was a 3rd car just behind that had no where to go and was force to run into it. Gutierrez most likely would've suffered some life threatening issues, and could have died. He's lucky he didn't get hurt in the first place.

I think flipping someone on their head is far more dangerous than the pit lane. What if there was a 3rd car just behind that had no where to go and was force to run into it. Gutierrez most likely would've suffered some life threatening issues, and could have died. He's lucky he didn't get hurt in the first place.
A crash in an F1 car involves someone in probably the safest place to be on the circuit. A loose tyre could take out a pit crew member, a driver in a way he's not protected from at all, or a marshal, as we in Australia should know only too well.

It was a good race but I hope some of the other teams close the gap to the Mercs before this season's result is a foregone conclusion otherwise that will get dull with them charging off ahead at every race.

Couldn't agree more. Sure it wasn't a bad race, and much more exciting than the opening 2 rounds. But we don't want to see both championships done and dusted before we even get half-way through the season. Well the Constructors Championship anyway. Otherwise we just get back into the same old routine we saw in 2011 & 2013. Only instead of Red Bull it's Mercedes who's dominating.

Couldn't agree more. Sure it wasn't a bad race, and much more exciting than the opening 2 rounds. But we don't want to see both championships done and dusted before we even get half-way through the season. Well the Constructors Championship anyway. Otherwise we just get back into the same old routine we saw in 2011 & 2013. Only instead of Red Bull it's Mercedes who's dominating.
Red Bull for all it's dominance at times, never had such a huge gap on the competition like we are seeing now. At best we can hope for a season like with Brawn GP I guess where other teams do catch up later on in the year.

Red Bull for all it's dominance at times, never had such a huge gap on the competition like we are seeing now. At best we can hope for a season like with Brawn GP I guess where other teams do catch up later on in the year.
Singapore last year. Aka the last Formula Vettel race I could sit through last year.

Anyone else noticed The Finger starts complaining over the radio that his car has problems only after Aussie Dan is in front of him ?
I think he's done it in all 3 races.
To be fair he has pretty much complained about it all the time, testing, practice, qualies, races. Its not a good power train as it stands.

Dan has been one of the most impressive drivers this season so far. Fast in Melbourne, fast in Malaysia before things turned to poo and super quick last weekend. Probably the best of the rest but without the results to show.

If Riccardo gets his podium in Australia reinstated he'll put a bit of daylight between himself and Vettel.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If Daniel keeps this up he will become one of if not the highest paid Aussie in sport. Not bad from the go cart track at Wanneroo to F1 ace.

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk

Remove this Banner Ad

Back