2014 Formula One World Championship - Round Fifteen - Japanese Grand Prix (3-5 October 2014)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea the only photos posted were not bad or showed anything that was gory/indecent, they were merely photos of the corner and nothing could be seen ffs, i can understand people not wanting to see certain things but i think they are being a bit precious here.

It's not just the photos, it is the announcing that he is dead, without any official confirmation, as if trying to get points for being the first to call it.

Those pictures weren't offensive. I for one didn't mind seeing them, so i could see what they were going on about. Can't believe something like this could happen.

I hope he's fine (obviously). It looks like he went into the rear? of the tractor which is lower, and probably weighted against the front crane, like a forklift. Hopefully the wheels and suspension took the brunt of the impact and its just KO'd him.

Why was the ******* thing even there before they were all tucked in behind a safety car

I HATE gory or crash photos, but geez come on those pictures were 10x more tame than scenes you see on the 6 o'clock news. So long as no close ups or pictures of Bianchi I don't see the problem especially when people are screaming for information
There were insinuations that he was dead whilst posting the photos, that's the bit that I disagree with.

Did anyone see the incident? I suspect it happened when 10 were on their last ad break.
Wasn't in the live coverage, happened unexpectedly, and no replay of it will be shown.

40 minute ride to Hospital. Reports injuries are similar to the last guy to pass away 20 years ago (severe
hemorrhagic shock).Reported will need constant cpr for a bit.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm trying to have a discussion with you via personal messaging and you keep trying to talk to me here when I said I'm not posting anymore.

You're a big boy posting in front of everyone knowing that I'm not going to respond.

I have a source but it seems like some here are too sensitive to understand what has happened.
And official sources are saying he's unconscious, in which case you saying that he is dead right off the bat is a bit off. It has nothing to do with sensitivity so stop accusing me of it.

Seen a photo on twitter of Bianchi's car being removed by crane, Spolier WITH NO IMAGE:

Driver crash structure appears to be intact so does the top of the airbox and the top section infront of the steering wheel. So fingers crossed its just a nastily heavy collision and nothing far far worse

They delayed a practice session in Austin last year because the helicopter couldn't take off.

So why the **** did this race start?
It is not the race start that was the problem, you should be asking why after a car went straight ahead into the barrier going around a turn did they not instantly call the safety car?

If they did like they should have this incident never happens, that much is an undeniable fact. I am surprised more people haven't noted this fact, they called it as soon as the 2nd car crashed.

It is not the race start that was the problem, you should be asking why after a car went straight ahead into the barrier going around a turn did they not instantly call the safety car?

If they did like they should have this incident never happens, that much is an undeniable fact. I am surprised more people haven't noted this fact, they called it as soon as the 2nd car crashed.
For an organisation that's usually fantastic safety wise, this has been an appalling weekend.

hIaXaXU.jpg

Lets have a funny photo then.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back