2014 Formula One World Championship - Round Nine - British Grand Prix Silverstone (4-6 July 2014)

Remove this Banner Ad

lol thats not me. Id rather abuse you in the thread itself and cop the ban. Too much effort to create an alias account. Anyway now that i understand the context of the last few posts ill put you back on ignore.

Just noticed you list Melbourne demons as another team you support. Whats with the fence sitting? Pick your horse and back it.
http://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threads/new-melbourne-member.1061451/

You seem to have picked up a habit of telling other people how they should think and how they should support people haven't you? How about you just do things your way, and let other people do things their way, hmm?

Last edited:
Regarding ManWithNoName's pm. I'm not sure little graham, Rod Stroker or Blue and Gold Blood would've referred Webber as "Wobbler". But that's pretty funny!

Reading the comments sections of several F1 related pages on facebook - you see the same thing. Lots of dimwits out there. But, we're not alone, go on a Pom forum and you'll have the Hamilton fans in full tinfoil hat mode. Oh yeah of course Mercedes (and McLaren before that) would screw Lewis over because the other guy is.....ummm, er.o_O
I know we a have a resident pom on these boards. But these sore bottomed pom Hamilton fans are a poor reflection on...

Human Beings.

Regarding ManWithNoName's pm. I'm not sure little graham, Rod Stroker or Blue and Gold Blood would've referred Webber as "Wobbler". But that's pretty funny!

I know we a have a resident pom on these boards. But these sore bottomed pom Hamilton fans are a poor reflection on...

Human Beings.
What about that Italian bloke?

Yes. Would he think of that though? :confused:
We're dealing with someone who's gone to the effort of making a second account to tell someone on the internet that he doesn't like him very much. So it's fair to say we're not dealing with someone of a competent state of mind.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back