2014 Formula One World Championship - Round Six - Monaco Grand Prix (22-25 May 2014)

Remove this Banner Ad

no they are best friends :)

And since when did people start giving a s**t about bianchi? Is he mates or something with a poster on here?
You will withdraw your criticism of the future three time world champion immediately.

How is he sulking? Why should he be full of bubbly joy after all that? If that were Webber in his place and Vettel in Rosberg's we'd have a totally different reaction from this forum.

He is a sook. Always has been. Get over it.

You will withdraw your criticism of the future three time world champion immediately.

i just dont get it. Weve got a ripper young aussie taking it up to the best in the world with an inferior car, and some people seem to care more about some scrub in the middle of the pack... wheres the patriotism?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Brit commentators pumping the tyres of DR.

As flamboyant and prestigious as Monaco is - damn it's a boring race. Pole to flag is a snorefest. Whih is 10 if the Last 11 now
First and second maybe, I thought the rest of the race was one of the more interesting ones this season though

i just dont get it. Weve got a ripper young aussie taking it up to the best in the world with an inferior car, and some people seem to care more about some scrub in the middle of the pack... wheres the patriotism?
Where is your sense of fun? We can enjoy the race craft of more then one driver on the grid.

Marussia isn't a mid-pack car, it's a bottom tier car that has never scored points.

So was Webber. Didn't see many people on here carry on about it though.

So? My point was Hamilton was a sook, not sure how Webber's sooking changes that fact.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back