Competitions 2014 Foxtel Cup - Box Hill Hawks v West Perth, 6 May 2014, 8.30pm @ Etihad Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

Dec 16, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Man City, Box Hill Hawks
It only just occurred to me that Box Hill will be playing in the Foxtel Cup next year.

Here's the fixture:

1471121_228554820652087_1954984370_n.jpg

Pleased we've got Frankston the weekend before this game. Might be able to rest one or two.

Starts tonight with game one.
BoxHill have there first assignment next Tues V West Perth.
I'm unsure about time and place but stay tuned on that one.
Can I suggest those who can get along as its great exposer for both BHFC and the players themselves. .
Let's all get right behind it.

Surely not. That's most of our team!

Anyone know if West Perth are any good?

Well we are the reigning premiers (WP that is) so we go alright. Have had a bit of a scratchy start to the year but we did beat East Perth by the lazy 100 points a couple of weeks ago who are fully alligned with WCE so they have all the left overs from the AFL team.

Well we are the reigning premiers (WP that is) so we go alright. Have had a bit of a scratchy start to the year but we did beat East Perth by the lazy 100 points a couple of weeks ago who are fully alligned with WCE so they have all the left overs from the AFL team.
Sounds like it should be a good game. I guess this is sort of like the Champions League of state footy. I'll be sure to tune in if not go considering it's at Etihad and free entry. Although probably will just tune in on the idiot box. Sure you live in Perth and thus probably have no idea about Box Hill but won't it be hard to support against a team that has a few Hawks boys running around in it?

It would be great if someone could post a list of eligible players under MM criteria. Pretty pumped to have Box Hill playing on a Tuesday night.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sounds like it should be a good game. I guess this is sort of like the Champions League of state footy. I'll be sure to tune in if not go considering it's at Etihad and free entry. Although probably will just tune in on the idiot box. Sure you live in Perth and thus probably have no idea about Box Hill but won't it be hard to support against a team that has a few Hawks boys running around in it?

I have been supporting WP my whole life and my only real interest in Box Hill is the Hawks listed players, the Eagles sucked the life out of the WAFL many years ago so the passion isn't really there, so the result either way won't really bother me.

Does anybody know when teams get named?
Any chance Shem?

They use to put them up a day before the game. Also in previous years, some players wore different numbers to their usual VFL jumpers.

Quick reminder. For those not attending or don't have Foxtel, 94.1 FM (in Melbourne) 3WBC will call the game and relay it via 91.3 Sport FM in Perth.

Looking forward to seeing our third tier guys have a hit out. Shame Ross is in this group I thought he may have come on under our system. Conversely very happy Wang is now clearly in Group 2. Good reward for effort.

Cant wait to watch this, being in QLD we don't get a chance to watch box hill games or check the progress of the young kids other than nab cup or when they get a run during the year!
Will be great Tuesday night viewing for me! Wanting to see Heatherly, Grimley, Woodward and Sicily mainly, hope they all play !!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back