Mega Thread 2014 Free Agency and Trade discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is Blease still contracted?

Otherwise we won't get a thing, he'll just leave as a delisted free agent.

That 2008 draft doesn't seem to be overly strong. What this kids story , talent but not working hard enough?

Drafted as 17year old like Watts, so he was still at school in his first year. Broke his leg badly playing schoolyard footy and took a LONG time to get back.

He has incredible speed but no tank, so he's a great offensive weapon but very poor defensively. Doesn't know how to use his run either, tends to just take off without thinking about what he is doing.

Is Blease still contracted?

Otherwise we won't get a thing, he'll just leave as a delisted free agent.

Drafted as 17year old like Watts, so he was still at school in his first year. Broke his leg badly playing schoolyard footy and took a LONG time to get back.

He has incredible speed but no tank, so he's a great offensive weapon but very poor defensively. Doesn't know how to use his run either, tends to just take off without thinking about what he is doing.

Mmm that type of player looks bad and create scoring chances for opponents in ordinary sides, but in a good side can be quite a destructive weapon

If that's true Tappy I'll stab you.

I BELIEVED IN YOU!!!!!!!!

We need to document your reaction if Toumpas ever requests a trade back home.

Mmm that type of player looks bad and create scoring chances for opponents in ordinary sides, but in a good side can be quite a destructive weapon

Averaging around 6 touches a game, mostly it was a case of "Oh, he's still on the field" whenever he gets a touch. Will say one thing about him, the boy can helicopter them better than most. Every kick is horrible off the boot but he gets a reasonable proportion of them between the big sticks.

Averaging around 6 touches a game, mostly it was a case of "Oh, he's still on the field" whenever he gets a touch. Will say one thing about him, the boy can helicopter them better than most. Every kick is horrible off the boot but he gets a reasonable proportion of them between the big sticks.

Not really a good recommendation , kicking skill is just so important.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why? Because I defend against the irrational doubts people put on him?

No, just want to see how ballistic you'd go.

Not really a good recommendation , kicking skill is just so important.

Yeah, wasn't a recommendation. He's bad. Runs very fast and heliwobbles them through occasionally. If you squint very hard and stand behind a dense shrubbery you might be able to convince yourself he's Cameron Ling.

I still think Tapscott can make it, and probably will at another club. Blease, not so much.

I'm the other way round, I think Tapscott's a dud, but Blease could come back to bite us. More likely though, they're both just duds.

So it's a duel then.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back