Mega Thread 2014 Free Agency and Trade discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, I enjoyed that.

Do the rumblings in Adelaide better our chances of nabbing Dangerfield?

Unless it's for Bomber, I don't see immediate improvement.
Let's hope Roos is talking to Dangerfield right now. Got the cash, got the tradebait, now let's hope he is disgruntled.

I would have thought the opposite.

Apparently the players were influential in the push.
True, didn't consider that.

Though it does seem like a decision independent from the players. Sando seemed like a players coach and new management usually like to make big statements

(Log in to remove this ad.)

According to the Richmond board Liam McBean wants a trade. 20 year old forward/ruckman taken at #33 in the 2012 draft, kicked 35 goals in the VFL this year. Yet to make his AFL debut.

At 203cm I'd be willing to take a stab at him for a later pick, or in a direct swap for Blease (unlikely). Only issue is that he's a strange looking bloke.

McBEAN Liam.png

647595-liam-mcbean-jpg.25635

athletes

According to the Richmond board Liam McBean wants a trade. 20 year old forward/ruckman taken at #33 in the 2012 draft, kicked 35 goals in the VFL this year. Yet to make his AFL debut.

At 203cm I'd be willing to take a stab at him for a later pick, or in a direct swap for Blease (unlikely). Only issue is that he's a strange looking bloke.

McBEAN Liam.png

647595-liam-mcbean-jpg.25635

athletes

Supposed to have a heap of talent but has taken ages getting his body right for AFL footy and I think there's question marks about his competitiveness/hardness... Tiger fans I know rate this guy pretty highly and he does have a knack of kicking goals in the VFL...

Could come down to what he'd cost, and whether he can also play ruck.

He's a ******* twig **** that! I saw the s**t he displayed in our pre season game vs them
Yeah only weighs 86kg so he might have a bit of Lucas Cook going on, but Cook was also never one of the leading goal-kickers in the VFL. Fairly impressive for a young KPF.

Pick up Clint Jones as a DFA. Liam Jones is looking for a trade, so grab him too. Then get Nathan Jones to lure his little bro from Sydney. Do it, Melbourne! Dooooooooo iiiiiiiiiiiiiiit! #teamjones

Supposed to have a heap of talent but has taken ages getting his body right for AFL footy and I think there's question marks about his competitiveness/hardness... Tiger fans I know rate this guy pretty highly and he does have a knack of kicking goals in the VFL...

Could come down to what he'd cost, and whether he can also play ruck.
Would throw up a third rounder/fourth rounder + Blease for him, though I imagine there'd be plenty of interest from the Bulldogs and such who would offer more.

Pick up Clint Jones as a DFA. Liam Jones is looking for a trade, so grab him too. Then get Nathan Jones to lure his little bro from Sydney. Do it, Melbourne! Dooooooooo iiiiiiiiiiiiiiit! #teamjones
I think we tried this with #teamjack but that didn't work out so well, despite my username.

Do the rumblings in Adelaide better our chances of nabbing Dangerfield?

Unless it's for Bomber, I don't see immediate improvement.
Think we should make some enquiries about Tex Walker as well, see if Bernie can get his mate over here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back