List Mgmt. 2014 Free Agency, draft and trades news and discussion **Not the trade hypotheticals thread"

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
31ca432ae26b40f396eedba86271670c@2x.gif

Is this Mick Matlhouse's premiership clock?

Like to think the hawks were looking at Taylor hunt rather than blease. Thought he really showed a lot a year or so ago.
Would much rather him than blease.
Who is the better player? Blease or Hunt?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

rookie spot for Cory Dell'Olio? ???

Delisted today by Essendon

how he ever got onto an AFL list let alone played senior games is staggering. Sums up where the bombers are at I guess.

In years past I would have completely tuned out from the AFL by end of October but somehow here I am feeling like I'm supposed to care about the trade period, and so I log in dutifully at least twice a day on tenterhooks for news about Sam Grimley. Is anyone else similarly afflicted ?

In years past I would have completely tuned out from the AFL by end of October but somehow here I am feeling like I'm supposed to care about the trade period, and so I log in dutifully at least twice a day on tenterhooks for news about Sam Grimley. Is anyone else similarly afflicted ?

Echols is the first to come to mind. He has a genuine concern for Sam's future at HFC. Or hopefully lack if it.

Echols is the first to come to mind. He has a genuine concern for Sam's future at HFC. Or hopefully lack if it.

Think Dixie is the front runner for leading that cheer squad

Well, we should know by 2 pm today whether or not Grimmers is to be delisted in the first List lodgement.
As the DFA period does not begin until Saturday the decision on Grimmers will presumably signal what we will be doing then and/or rookie upgrades.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back