List Mgmt. 2014 Free Agency, draft and trades news and discussion **Not the trade hypotheticals thread"

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I was actually thinking a few days back about Garlett on the cheap not being too bad a move for us. He'd obviously be recuited for depth purposes, as cover for Rioli. I think it's a role we need to look at (Dayle Garlett aside) and he could have been an option. That said he's obviously been promised something close to 1's football at Collingwood.

Alas, we move on.

Just read that Port Adelaide are right in the hunt for Paddy Ryder.
They continue to improve both and and off the field Port. No longer the AFL scrap heap!

Yes just like nobody knocked on Dustin "Watch me turn the ball over" Martin's door either.
Long live the no DH policy!

Yes just like nobody knocked on Dustin "Watch me turn the ball over" Martin's door either.
Long live the no DH policy!
The no dickhead policy doesn't exist.

We've had our fair share.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Love to get Jonathan O'Rourke played 1 game so far, can play inside and outside and has a great kick.
Can play for who? Not the Team that won 5 games this year.

OK, they've got some great up-coming competition for him, but I'd want him to be getting some games on a HBF if he were worth chasing hard. Further, GWS have no stand-out small forward yet they still don't play him so as to rest guys like Shiel/Treloar/Whitfield/Kelly in a FP.

I'm all about chasing O'Rourke, IF, we do so based on his current skills/abilities/performance - not what a Recruiter with 30 x 1st Round Freebies guessed at 2 years ago...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back