List Mgmt. 2014 Free Agency, draft and trades news and discussion **Not the trade hypotheticals thread"

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe Roles are reversed here

Danger is contacting Clarko about a possible move to Adelaide?

Just as likely!
I know what you are saying but it is not as likely. Danger is an FA next year and has stated in the past that he will be at the Crows as long as Sando is there. Sando is not there, senior players were not aware that he was gone and were not consulted as the Crows suggested (including Dangerfield) and they are furious with how they have been portrayed over the incident. Danger then shows up at Waverly a day later. That says to me it was more likely him coming to us or us going to him and saying "lets have a look at how things lay now"

Hey guys

Lowden has allegedly met with the dogs. What do you think is his trade value? Apologies if this has been raised before, and all the best for the weekend.
I may have missed something but i thought he maybe a free agent now and we may not get a cracker for Lukey Lowden,i may be wrong though.Could someone please update me that actually has the facts on this!!!

I may have missed something but i thought he maybe a free agent now and we may not get a cracker for Lukey Lowden,i may be wrong though.Could someone please update me that actually has the facts on this!!!

Has a contract for next season.

No
Lowden is out of contract at the end of this year
He doesn't qualify for free agency, so if he wants to go, will need to be traded

Ah apologies, I believed the rumour he was under contract without looking myself. You are correct.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What does this mean? You mean Danger?

It was said in jest. s**t stirring by G Lyon

"Patrick, come on over son!" was not a statement which meant to read "Danger is coming to Hawthorn! WooHoo!". It meant to read, "Patrick, come to Hawthorn, I would thoroughly enjoy your services".

It was not a conclusive statement. Clarkson met with him (in isolation?) 2 months prior to an International Rules series. How many other players have done that? I certainly haven't come to some sort of conclusion that he would be coming; but I wouldn't know if they talked about foam rollers or strippers on Hindley St. I would love if it Clarkson put a stone in his shoe. You and I both know we could afford him and there would be a spot in the team for him.

Nevertheless, I've taken this many words to explain this which is pretty ridiculous. What I said was in 'jest' too just as Garry's statement was in jest. Yet there is still a little bit of suspicion behind both of those whom jested and stirrethed the s**t.

I don't think we really need another midfielder from another club just yet. Whilst there's no doubt that Dangerfield, Cotchin those types would boost our midfield, but I don't think it's a high priority right now. Players like Anderson (20) Whitecross (24) will both be back next year, not to mention Woodward and Hartung will see plenty of game time.

In 2015-16 there's a good chance we will aggressively go after some high profile midfielders to help offset the retirements within the next 2-3 years, but if the ''Carlisle to Hawthorn rumor'' is true, then I hope our list managers do everything possible to ensure we get him over here to our club.

We need those posters back who were saying Dangerfield is overrated.

Just for balance.
Yep still here. Overrated for the money he will demand , you betcha!
If he will come for $650000/$700000 then not a prob anymore then forget it he doesn't do enough!

Yep still here. Overrated for the money he will demand , you betcha!
If he will come for $650000/$700000 then not a prob anymore then forget it he doesn't do enough!
Demanding money and Hawthorn don't go together.

If he decides to join us it will be because he wants to win flags and be at a great club.

I can't agree with your belief that he doesn't do enough. At Adelaide he's left to do too much.

I don't think we really need another midfielder from another club just yet. Whilst there's no doubt that Dangerfield, Cotchin those types would boost our midfield, but I don't think it's a high priority right now. Players like Anderson (20) Whitecross (24) will both be back next year, not to mention Woodward and Hartung will see plenty of game time.

In 2015-16 there's a good chance we will aggressively go after some high profile midfielders to help offset the retirements within the next 2-3 years, but if the ''Carlisle to Hawthorn rumor'' is true, then I hope our list managers do everything possible to ensure we get him over here to our club.

Those young Hawks you've named, COULD be stars. Dangerfeild IS a star. Big difference, if we can get him over it will be the best midfielder we have traded in ever IMO (Those who are going to throw Burgoyne's name at, in my eyes he really hasn't set the world alight in the midfield for us. He has been great at playing behind the ball in defence with every now and then pitch hitting in the middle. Dangerfeild will do more than that.)

Demanding money and Hawthorn don't go together.

If he decides to join us it will be because he wants to win flags and be at a great club.

I can't agree with your belief that he doesn't do enough. At Adelaide he's left to do too much.
Don't get me wrong I think he's an amazing player and when on song not to many better.
I just feel he goes missing a bit from game to game. And to pay someone the amount of coin we will have I think you would want someone a little more consistentconsistent

Don't get me wrong I think he's an amazing player and when on song not to many better.
I just feel he goes missing a bit from game to game. And to pay someone the amount of coin we will have I think you would want someone a little more consistentconsistent
Apart from Gary Ablett who are we talking about? Dangerfield is sat on and bashed into submission every match. Take some of the load off him and he would shine very brightly indeed.

Apart from Gary Ablett who are we talking about? Dangerfield is sat on and bashed into submission every match. Take some of the load off him and he would shine very brightly indeed.
Are you asking who I think are better?
Well, players I'd take before danger not that it's possible . In no particular order, fyfe, Kennedy , rockcliff,hannerbry, Ablett( of course) , pendles. But anyway I think we should be going for some young guns personally

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back