Toast 2014 Geelong Board Poster of the Year Nomination thread.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the nominations and kind comments, NSFB, Bobby, YPO and Cursed_Cat.

I'm not sure how this works but looks like 3/2 so:

NSFB for fighting for truth, justice and for trying to keep the peace. Don't ever change, NSFB. :)

and, because I'm a big fan of stats,
catempire
and 10lana
for producing some wonderful stats throughout the season to explain their theories on the game.

If I could add another, I'd like to put Bobby_ 's name forward. He seems to be able to create videos of player involvements in games with a minimum of fuss and his posts are always thought-provoking. He's a great contributor to the Cats board.

Rising Star:

Moneypenny - such a bright and cheery poster with lots of positive posts and many opinions that I agree with. Hopefully we'll hear more from MP when exam time is over :D

Daniel McL - for managing to sneak JJ's name into 90% of his posts, without raising the ire of the Posting Police ;) Well done!! His knowledge of players and the game is extremely good and I love his sense of humour -I'm not nominating you just for mentioning JJ, DM! :))

For POTY

JUBJUB-every board needs one :thumbsu:
The Pivotonian-never skip his footy posts, also provides a lot of fun in the music thread and chit chat too. :thumbsu:
Cats 09-need a female representing POTY :thumbsu:

Have had an awesome time on Big Footy this year, so many personalities, so many interesting POV's.

Hard to narrow it down to 3, am amazed by the footy brains of the posters on the Cats board.

POTY nominations go to 3 level-headed, knowledgeable posters whose posts I learn heaps from;

Dazbroncos
The Pivotonian
Cursed Cat

I like my posters strait up front.
Vinum
Partridge
Meto
Don't always agree with them,but you never have to interpret their message.

Rising Star
Teryakicat,pushing 6000 posts in 8 months,that's what I call training the house down.
You mean 16000 right

Daniel McL - for managing to sneak JJ's name into 90% of his posts, without raising the ire of the Posting Police ;) Well done!! His knowledge of players and the game is extremely good and I love his sense of humour -I'm not nominating you just for mentioning JJ, DM! :))
His knowledge of one player in particular is quite remarkable isn't it Mrs.Jansen;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Partridge

Is there any need to mention anyone else.

I love vinum coupe as a poster. Straight down the line and to the point.
dazbroncos for his passion, MC Extra Dollop for his knowledge and attention to detail and Willo_ and The rabbi because they're both top blokes and put a lot of time and effort into this board.

Special mentions to both Strangled Cat who is severely underrated in these parts, and David the Cat whose posts I never scan over.

Cheers for a fantastic season yet again guys.

I've missed a few so apologies.

I like my posters strait up front.
Vinum
✔︎Partridge
Meto ???
Don't always agree with them,but you never have to interpret their message.

Rising Star
✔︎Teryakicat,pushing 6000 posts in 8 months,that's what I call training the house down.
Teriyakicat has to be the Rising Star!

Joined since November last year and posted less than 10 times ? ;)
This isn't aimed at you JUB, but, why is there a need to limit the number of posts? you pick one nailed it - "Teryakicat,pushing 6000 posts in 8 months,that's what I call training the house down." Quality + quantity, humour + mischievousness, kindness + thoughtful + she finds some awesome stuff on the internet ;)
Bobby_ Thanks for thinking of me.
Rainfall - Thank you, my treasure.
Seeds - I'm so touched by your nomination, thank you.
Someone's doing some serious butt kissing ;)
I think Seeds' nominations are very balanced + well considered ;) some top posters there :D

Some great nominations + some interesting ones!

I will be back, once I've finished the data entry of my 'Like's for the last few weeks, consulted + tallied my Excel spreadsheet!

As a serial 'Like'r + a Libran, POTY is going to be a tough one for me!

This isn't aimed at you JUB, but, why is there a need to limit the number of posts? you pick one nailed it - "Teryakicat,pushing 6000 posts in 8 months,that's what I call training the house down." Quality + quantity, humour + mischievousness, kindness + thoughtful + she finds some awesome stuff on the internet ;)

My post was a reference to the AFL Rising Star

I think Seeds' nominations are very balanced + well considered ;) some top posters there :D
Mods are ineligible for nomination,which is why I suggested the butt kissing ;)

My post was a reference to the AFL Rising Star

Mods are ineligible for nomination,which is why I suggested the butt kissing ;)

o_O :confused:

Yep! Thanks for that Jub. Normally I'd post a meme or a GIF, but that is now frowned upon during draft time ;)
Ah! You were being a bit tricky there Jub, sneaking the AFL into it.
Mods - nominations - ineligible - o_O Isn't this totally a derrière baser thread?

Poster of the Year:

Impossible to narrow down, but....

Blakey no Flakey - the avatar adds credibility to anything he posts!
Bobby - a voice of reason (I find my self nodding in agreement to what he posts, not always, but often!)
Dazbroncos - quality contributor. Go Catters!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back