No Oppo Supporters 2014 General AFL Discussion Part III

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

RW

Cancelled
10k Posts Sydney Forum Service Medal Sydney Swans - Jake Lloyd 2020 Player Sponsor BeanCoiNFT Investor Sydney Swans - Harry Cunningham 2019 Player Sponsor Ex-Moderator Sydney Swans - Gary Rohan Player Sponsor 2018 Sydney Swans - George Hewett Player Sponsor 2017 Sydney Swans - Callum Mills Player Sponsor 2016 Podcaster
Jan 11, 2003
AFL Club
Sydney
As the title suggests, this thread is a place to discuss general AFL news/topics that don't necessarily involve the Swans and haven't been covered in other threads.

We don't mind a bit of banter where appropriate, but play nice or you may face some time out.

You forgot St Kilda, you've mellowed!

St Kilda result made me spit my soup..seriously, it did, it was a good soup too, and after explaining to those opposite, it was even better..(they were most gracious Hawfers)

Geelong clinging in there to a top 2. Percentage took a hit over the weekend though. Will make a world of difference for them should we managed to beat the Hawks and dent their percentage a touch. Wouldn't mind seeing the ladder standing as 1.Swans, 2.Cats, 3.Freo, 4.Hawks, 5.Port, 6.GoldCoast, 7.Essendon, 8.North, 9.Collingwood (just for you Ed) at the end of the year.

Which is good considering some games had 25k. Might hit 35k by end of the year?

Yep, early season games when we were shite. Good to see hail or shine that Sydneysiders back a winning team though. ;)

VS Essendon on a Friday night. 35-40+ considering they're starting to play some better footy

VS Saints Saturday arvo. Not sure. 25-35. Depends if they start playing more like last week and less like the rest of the year

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Geez pumping us up on 360 ( 5/10 goal better side than anyone else ). Murphy , there best is the best we have ever seen. Don't really like all this pumping up

Is that how we are really seen on the outside? i just don't think we are that invincible at all maybe im to pessimistic.

I mean we could of quite easily lost to Richmond and Port.

Is that how we are really seen on the outside? i just don't think we are that invincible at all maybe im to pessimistic.
I mean we could of quite easily lost to Richmond and Port.

Right there with you. Aside from a few games (Hi, Geelong:p)

We've played some average footy at times and we've played some jaw dropping brilliant footy. Port & Richmond as you mentioned are prime examples of close calls. Hell, we all remember our start to the year.

A friend of mine was fortunate enough to attend the Sydney premiere of the doco 'Aussie Rules the World' tonight at the Entertainment Quarter Moore Park and absolutely loved it, this is the film about Brett Kirk's time spent travelling the globe with his family to promote footy around the world. The trailer looks good -- can't wait till the general release!

http://www.smh.com.au/entertainment...les-has-never-gone-before-20140716-ztish.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back