No Oppo Supporters 2014 General AFL Discussion Part III

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

On the train on my way back home from the VFL Grand Final. Was a ripping game. Very impressed with a couple of Hawks off half back. What little hope Clangermakers had of sneaking in the side is now gone. He was pathetic. Was planning on giving him plenty of sprays from the boundary but my Hawks supporting mate was doing such a good job of it himself I didn't bother. Was great hearing the Footscray chant and it meant a shitload to their supporters. They were so happy.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah. He was just sitting there while injuries were happening around him. Him and Iles didn't play any of the last quarter

Wow. So, they put a bloke into a team who have busted their guts to get to a GF, Cyril takes some blokes spot, and then plays 3/4 of footy.

Cyril is so sitting by himself on the bus ride home:p

Wow. So, they put a bloke into a team who have busted their guts to get to a GF, Cyril takes some blokes spot, and then plays 3/4 of footy.

Cyril is so sitting by himself on the bus ride home:p
Haha and he played ordinary when he was on. Didnt kick over 30m only little chips around.

Did Hawks really make Cyril sit out last quarter and leave Box Hill down on rotations?
Yep. As has been said, sat out the whole last quarter. Did a couple of good things in terms of forward pressure but not threatening. Didn't kick anything over 30 metres and failed to bend down and pick up the ball. When it was on the ground he dived for it and hit it forward of the contest.

If I was a Box Hill supporter not affiliated with Hawthorn I would be furious because it cost them big time in the last. They got steamrolled. I don't think in the 60 minutes of game time he truly tested it out either. Still not convinced that it is beneficial for Hawthorn to bring him in the side.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/a...addy-ryder-trade/story-fni5f6kv-1227065847098

Privately, the club has said it would only consider a trade deal if rivals are prepared to trade a top-five pick or player of the calibre of Port star Ollie Wines or Brisbane’s Pearce Hanley.

LOL!!!! no wonder they are the worst club in the league to trade with.

Oh ffs they are insane.

Hope Ryder takes them to court or whatever, they get smashed, again, and half a dozens players use the same get out clause.

They truly will just not take responsibility for anything and have let Hird and his ego ruin 2 seasons so far.

Eventually the AFL has got to step in and simply say Hird is not welcome to coach in the comp due to bringing the game into disrepute for dragging this out simply to help the club find a back door because no person has the nuts to tell James to piss off.

2 years ago if they just said whoops, sorry about that, fessed up, taken a few licks it would be done and dusted.

Morons.

The AFL has announced a review in to the MRP and guess who's on the panel Gerard Whately and Jon f ing Ralph !

upload_2014-9-24_17-40-36.png

upload_2014-9-24_17-32-48.jpeg
happy-clowns-18458635.jpg

:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back