No Oppo Supporters 2014 General AFL Discussion Part III

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

GC are still young. Too many fluffed shots, and poor disposal options. Just that little bit raw under pressure still.

GC are still young. Too many fluffed shots, and poor disposal options. Just that little bit raw under pressure still.

Mate the issue is I reckon Brisbane probably had a similar player profile for experience and quite possibly age.

If they were playing hard nuts I could understand it but gee Brisbane?

Mate the issue is I reckon Brisbane probably had a similar player profile for experience and quite possibly age.

If they were playing hard nuts I could understand it but gee Brisbane?

Brisbane were pumped for this one = Focus. GC showed little confidence = blinking in headlights. I think you may be right about Gaz's influence. Struggling without him.

Just when you think it's going to be a long miserable week.

Thanks Collingwood :).

I don't even hate you, that fat mups tears are just too delicious.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Roos has agreed to exercise the option in his contract to coach the Demons in 2016.

Interesting. Certainly buys him a tick more time to get that succession plan in place. You'd think any assistant would need at least a couple of years in the role before any hand over.

Doesn't that mean Frawley stays , that was the deal yer ?

I think Frawley said that it would play a big part in the decision. I wouldn't anticipate that it definitely gets him to re-sign but it should improve Melbourne's shot at keeping him.

If they can re-sign him, it'd be great for Melbourne. Having Hogan come in to their forward line with Dawes would allow Frawley to settle back into defence with Dunn, McDonald and Garland to form a very good defensive bunch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back