Mod. Notice 2014 Grand Final ticketing buy/swap/sell thread - only for Hawthorn members and supporters

Remove this Banner Ad

Hey guys!

I've bought a ticket to the Grand Final, its in Section M25, row KK. Im assuming this is at the back, which i'm okay with, but I'm nervous that I won't get a great view of the game? Wondering what people have experienced in those seats before and if its fine for viewing! I'm sure it won't be a big deal but just wanted to get some opinions on that section!

Cheers

Defamation!? Good luck with that.

I just wanted some tickets so me and my mates could sit together, and we've got that sorted now. I'm not nearly as dirty as the other blokes you had on the hook believe me.

Next time you decide to play people off against others you'd want to hope that they don't in fact know each other and put two and two together. ;)
I never had you or them believe you had the tickets, if you jumped to conclusions and assumed that the tickets were yours, then that's your problem, you are the one who screwed your friends over not me, I never promised them or you anything. Did I ever say the tickets were yours, go back and read the message history. You're the one who stuffed up, not me.

I'm glad you ended up getting some tickets sorted out, time to move on,
Enjoy the game, go hawks!

I never had you or them believe you had the tickets, if you jumped to conclusions and assumed that the tickets were yours, then that's your problem, you are the one who screwed your friends over not me, I never promised them or you anything. Did I ever say the tickets were yours, go back and read the message history. You're the one who stuffed up, not me.

I'm glad you ended up getting some tickets sorted out, time to move on,
Enjoy the game, go hawks!
As I already posted, when trying to work a few people over at the same time it pays if they don't find out

I have 1 free ticket to the North Melbourne GF Breakfast if someone needs one and can pickup from Richmond this afternoon.

Just to clarify, this is the breakfast only (and coach back to the MCG if needed) and completely free. I bought the package to secure a ticket to the game and someone may as well get some use from what I s effectively a $900 breakfast. You never know, you might find some drunk corporate type who isn't actually that interested in going to the game.

Good luck for those Hawks fans still looking. Posting here will likely get you a reasonably priced ticket from the responses I've had so don't despair. GO HAWKS!

Last edited:
I've bought a ticket to the Grand Final, its in Section M25, row KK. Im assuming this is at the back, which i'm okay with, but I'm nervous that I won't get a great view of the game? Wondering what people have experienced in those seats before and if its fine for viewing! I'm sure it won't be a big deal but just wanted to get some opinions on that section!
You're right about KK being at or near the back. I've sat in the double letter rows around that part of the ground before and haven't had any issues. You'll have the little TVs above you to replace the big screens, which you probably won't have a full view of.

Seeking two tickets together so I can take my partner. Gold club Hawks member (given away my single ticket to a friend).

Hey guys!

Cheers
You'll be like Schoenmakers and unable to see the high ball.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If you think you've missed out on the Grand Final then think again

There is a number of level Q tickets available out there from completely legitimate sources

Current rate is $450-$500 a ticket, but might be cheaper tomorrow

Surely its not hard to work out who might have spare Grand Final tickets

Have a think for 5 minutes and get on the phone

If you think you've missed out on the Grand Final then think again

There is a number of level Q tickets available out there from completely legitimate sources

Current rate is $450-$500 a ticket, but might be cheaper tomorrow

Surely its not hard to work out who might have spare Grand Final tickets

Have a think for 5 minutes and get on the phone
PM'd you

I may be able to help. I have 3 M36 standing room tix, that may become available around lunch time tomorrow. But this is all dependent if I am able to secure other tix, which I will not know until lunch time tom. So if your prepared to go on standby and take the risk, then pm me.

I may be able to help. I have 3 M36 standing room tix, that may become available around lunch time tomorrow. But this is all dependent if I am able to secure other tix, which I will not know until lunch time tom. So if your prepared to go on standby and take the risk, then pm me.
Just PM you. Would love them please if can

So sick of scalpers on Gumtree.
http://www.theage.com.au/victoria/f...al-tickets-from-scalpers-20140926-10midb.html

"A disgruntled fan complained to the consumer watchdog on Friday about being ripped off after responding to an advertisement on Gumtree earlier this week. The buyer paid $1000 for tickets to the Hawthorn and Swans clash via bank deposit on the promise they would be emailed to him. But as game day approached, the tickets never arrived."

Caveat emptor

http://www.theage.com.au/victoria/f...al-tickets-from-scalpers-20140926-10midb.html

"A disgruntled fan complained to the consumer watchdog on Friday about being ripped off after responding to an advertisement on Gumtree earlier this week. The buyer paid $1000 for tickets to the Hawthorn and Swans clash via bank deposit on the promise they would be emailed to him. But as game day approached, the tickets never arrived."

Caveat emptor
What a noob.

Gumtree is clearly for meeting in person, cash in hand transactions.

Sucked in

hey guys I have a ticket Q22 on AFL members wing. face value (350) pls PM me. pick up from CBD before 5pm or in Croydon cheers

Remove this Banner Ad

Back