2014 GRAND FINAL

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Interesting, 2157 set me back about 40 places to 144th overall. Good enough to win me 1/5 leagues (was the cash league though), all in all quite a productive year.

Holy sheezus. After picking totally the wrong team (as we all know), I scored 2185 in the final round for a yearly total of 45,994, an average of exactly 2000 for the year (well 1999.74, but let's not get technical) and finished 76,423rd, about 60,000 places higher than I thought I would.

Most importantly, I entered 3 leagues and won 1 major and 2 minor premierships.

I've said it before but I can't say it enough again, thank you so much to BF for every piece of advice, banter, scores and fun that has been provided since I've joined.

Love your work guys.

2495 in final rd, took me from just outside top 1k to just outside top 500.

Despite lacking GF success, happy with that result.

Good work BF SC peoples, years been good fun.

Holy sheezus. After picking totally the wrong team (as we all know), I scored 2185 in the final round for a yearly total of 45,994, an average of exactly 2000 for the year (well 1999.74, but let's not get technical) and finished 76,423rd, about 60,000 places higher than I thought I would.

Most importantly, I entered 3 leagues and won 1 major and 2 minor premierships.

I've said it before but I can't say it enough again, thank you so much to BF for every piece of advice, banter, scores and fun that has been provided since I've joined.

Love your work guys.
Stay in touch dude, we'll be here.

2142 this week and won my first Premiership. Ha, ha! Whoohoo!!
My opp had equal donuts, 4 each in total, he had Docherty as extra points as a emergency. He got belted by not having Jelwood in his team or/as Captain. Had 6 premos on the bench too. To think I started to stress about not having Fyfe, Rockliff in my starters going into the Finals and these guys where the ones that come unstuck, ZOB my was the hero in the end.:D

2489 for a GF win by almost 500pts. One donut.

Thanks for the awesome info in these forums haven't played in a couple of years and was bamboozled early with a ranking of 61502 after rd 2 then came good. Finished on by far my best overall ranking for the year of 211 up from 437 last week.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Scored 2422 with a donut. Ranked 4100 overall for the year. Actually had one trade left and 100k in the bank but was at the tigers game and was too nervous/excited to check for ins and outs otherwise would have moved c to Selwood and traded Rocliffe for another premium mid. So could of ended up with a score of 2600.

I won 3 grand finals by around 450 in each including a money league which was the main focus for the year. I was lucky though with the outs over the last few weeks impacting most teams. I kept 7 trades spare for the finals though and won the first week from a top 4 pos so got a week off during the carnage of week 2 of the finals.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back