Oppo Camp 2014 Sam Kerridge Spud Shield

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah... pretty much got to be Butcher. Matt White or Dom Cassissi (does he qualify as a spud?) might be in with a chance.

Realise it's a bit late to start a rabble but not a big fan of the 'Perrie points' as a tiebraker. Can we afford to let this become a midfielders award like the Brownlow? Surely this is more important ;)

Yeh a few former spuds have gone and stuffed things up becoming decent players for Port now.

I'll nominate Neade just because he's pint-sized. As always backing an opposition small to mark and goal from the square. Even though he's standing between Grima and Goldstein.

I have to nominate Matt White.

Won the Richmond nomination last year, and has the chance to become the first player to win a nomination at two different clubs.

Also likely to be sub, which means he'll have a chance to get the 1.5x multiplier.

I have to nominate Matt White.

Won the Richmond nomination last year, and has the chance to become the first player to win a nomination at two different clubs.

Also likely to be sub, which means he'll have a chance to get the 1.5x multiplier.

That's quite exciting actually.

Are there multipliers for promoted rookie or opposition club's incumbent whipping boy?

That's quite exciting actually.

Are there multipliers for promoted rookie or opposition club's incumbent whipping boy?

Currently we only have 1.5x multipliers for:

If player was sub, multiply total by 1.5
If player was making debut, multiply total by 1.5
If player was subbed, multiply total by 1.5
If player was not born in Australia 1.5

Always the opportunity to add more. I like the promoted rookie idea.

Flawed Genius lol'd at "not born in Australia" factor.

May I also suggest a multiplier for "non-traditional pathway"? Cue Karmichael Hunt licking his lips.

Out of interest, do WE have any Ian Perries of our own? Should Port Adelaide be running a weekly "Kent Kingsley" award in tribute to the great man's 6.0 against them on debut?

Flawed Genius lol'd at "not born in Australia" factor.

From memory, that was brought in for Setanta.

Out of interest, do WE have any Ian Perries of our own? Should Port Adelaide be running a weekly "Kent Kingsley" award in tribute to the great man's 6.0 against them on debut?

"Imagine if Sam Wright comes in and cuts us up. Jesus Christ."

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Spuds were spuds and guns were guns in this match. I like the Wenn nomination.

Hear, hear for Wenn. He was a super-spud.

There were also reminders of past spudliness from Schulz but he failed to clinch the deal with a couple of extra goals.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back