Oppo Camp 2014 Sam Kerridge Spud Shield

Remove this Banner Ad

Stuart Wenn gets it as an umpire for the first time in the award's history.

He gest a token 22 PP as per his umpire number.

He's probably poor enough and anti-North enough to replace umpire Overland/Nicholls as our regular umpire.

My nomination for Sunday is LRT.

Average footballer who will more than likely play his one good game of the season and kick 4 against us in the wet (still got us in for the win though).

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Happy to nominate Jetta after his comments earlier this week. Spudded it up since the 2012 GF.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Do players on the edge of retirement count? Have a feeling O'Keefe will do to us what his mate Bolton did last year...

Do players on the edge of retirement count? Have a feeling O'Keefe will do to us what his mate Bolton did last year...
This. Particularly in light of the fact that ROK has absolutely torched us over the years. Pencil him in for at least 4 really strong contested marks inside the Swans' forward 50.

The fact that it could come from McGlynn, O'Keefe, Roberts-Thompson, Laidler, Shaw or Derickx makes me feel better about our chances because one of them will surely fire (probably McGlynn) and the rest will be their usual underwhelming/spud selves. Sydney might end up top four and are hard to beat at home (unless you're Collingwood for some reason) but they won't be going in with anything resembling a top four team on the weekend.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well as good as Goldy is his away form has been questionable at times.... so whoever their unknown ruckman is..... could be worth a go....

McGlynn will win if we're doing it on stats. He's been going through the midfield. Will probably tag Wells or Harvey.

One of the Cunningham's, although ours is good :) Wonder who this bloke
Cunningham.jpg
would have favoured.
Go The Roos

L.Jetta with a lock this week boys.
Will probably only play one good quarter but apply a flamethrower to our mid and back 6 in that time when the game is in the balance

Remove this Banner Ad

Back