Competition 2014 IFA Hub Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Sorry guys, there is a delay in getting the Round 5 poll up because I have to edit the fixture to get the new American conference teams in the fix whilst keeping it fair. Will be up tomorrow and then I hand the honour over to BW

TAGGING ALL FRANCHISE OWNERS

American Conference:

Cleveland - craegus
Los Angeles - HaroCant
New York - Samuelcant
São Paulo - HaroCant
Buenos Aires - Bryce_Jersey17
Mexico City - St Mark
Seattle - Spanna65
Newark - Fizzler
Pittsburgh - Spana
Asian Conference:
Mandurah - Volta
Tokyo - HaroCant
Beijing - Damo Crows Fan Crows
Wellington - St Mark
Glenelg - 4321
Heard Island - Bryce_Jersey
Singapore Sharks - 1234_Scotty
Vladivostock - Bacon Warrior
European/African Conference:
Pharaohs - ScottFreo
Madrid - akkaps
Birmingham - El_Scorcho
Paris - CaNNaVo93
St. Petersburg - Dylan8
Grindadrap - Bacon Warrior
Mallorca - lmach
Milan - Samuelcant

Could all of you please PM me the program you used to make you designs, I plan to have an award ceremony at the end of the year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Man I really wish I could upgrade my photoshop or get illustrator.

I've tried inkscape and I use it for text sometimes but it just doesn't have the user friendliness of photoshop

In the process of updating the ladder, but due to all the chopping and changing of teams, the confusing bye rule and just how many byes a team had, I've got little to no idea where teams outside of my own are standing. Cheers Haro Cant.

Not gonna lie, organisation of this competition has been really poor.

In the process of updating the ladder, but due to all the chopping and changing of teams, the confusing bye rule and just how many byes a team had, I've got little to no idea where teams outside of my own are standing. Cheers Haro Cant.

No s**t

no worries

There probably would have been a fixture generator somewhere online that could have worked out divisions.

I'm just comforted by the knowledge that my entry for this comp wasn't particularly good and so confusing ladders probably isn't going to affect me too much.

There probably would have been a fixture generator somewhere online that could have worked out divisions.

I'm just comforted by the knowledge that my entry for this comp wasn't particularly good and so confusing ladders probably isn't going to affect me too much.
Problem? ;)

I looked but there was not

Remove this Banner Ad

Back