Injury 2014 Injury List update (keep it all in here)

Remove this Banner Ad

YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

now I can enjoy the win properly.

MENZZZZZZZZZ

that LARS ligament must be unbreakable - his knee went one way and his lower leg the other. I was certain it was done.

Yessssss
Fantastic news about Menzel, and maybe you are right with that kind of movement and no break is a very good thing for his future.

Great for Menzel, not so great for Dre but I suppose it could have been worse.
Would not risk Menzel against Freo unless he trains really strongly the week after next.

Good idea re Menz, its such a relief,

(Log in to remove this ad.)

PCL's are a bit of a frustrating injury. Not an extremely painful injury but just limit your mobility so much. Plus its weird with your knee feeling loose and will move up and down. When I did mine the physio said that you can very easily play without one due to the quad's performing the same role. Apparently a lot of college football players in the states, just push through it and play without their PCL because they're so determined to make the grade. Hope to see him back soon!

PCL's are a bit of a frustrating injury. Not an extremely painful injury but just limit your mobility so much. Plus its weird with your knee feeling loose and will move up and down. When I did mine the physio said that you can very easily play without one due to the quad's performing the same role. He also said Murph won't play again. Apparently a lot of college football players in the states, just push through it and play without their PCL because they're so determined to make the grade. Hope to see him back soon!

http://www.theage.com.au/afl/afl-ne...pment-coach-20140719-zuuzd.html#ixzz37v3REf5W

This article says Bucks was managed, is Webster telling porkies? Why would he have his hammy iced up if he was fine?

I don't buy it. He went off and had some work done on him (I think--I was sitting on the opposite side of the ground but it definitely looked like him) and then he put a jacket on and never came back on. Copped a knee in the back and his hammy was iced...he was playing really well until he came off so I reckon it's BS.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back