Injury 2014 injury news and discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

matt camerom ( sam reid couple weeks away) so a 2 week injury is gona end up being 4-6 week injury. typical bs by the club.

Don't recall anyone stating Reid's injury was only 2 weeks, TBC was my take on it.

As for the "Typical BS" stuff, people must remember that we are talking about people not machines. You may get told your car will be ready in 2 weeks from the panel beater, but I wouldn't expect that when dealing with people. Everyone is different, all injuries are different & people don't respond to treatment the same.

I like all Swans supporters are keen to get our best players on the park to try & turn things around, but I would be extremely disappointed if the club rushed players back only to re-injury themselves & miss another 4.

Maybe if we were 3 -1 instead of 1 -3, this topic wouldn't be so hot.

Last edited:

Titch is Tom Mitchell. It is how SCers an DTers refer to him. I thought it was the same here. My bad.

So any news? I read on another forum he injured it during the Adelaide game. It would explain why his numbers have been so low in his second year when so many expected him to show natural improvement. Also may be completely wrong.
I saw and spoke to Tom at a function between these games and he was out on the field doing drills and even walking didn't appear to have a limp or anything like that.

He didn't tell me how long Reid would be, but I got the impression he was going to be a few weeks at least when he spoke about it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How long for (SC question, sorry?)

No idea. Horse said he'd been struggling with it for the past couple of weeks, so hopefully this is just a rest for him to get it right.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back