Injury 2014 Injury thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Mitch Wallis Season Over

**** The worst part is that Clay would be a perfect like for like replace to come in after a good stretch of VFL games and fitness. Harsh game sometimes...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Will cross my gingers until we hear from the club.

edit: Fingers, but also my gingers.
I feel like this is one of the things I shouldn't let you forget.

Wallis' news isn't good. But presumably he'll be back cherry ripe next year. That's OK.

But Smith missing most of 2015 too! I just can't cope.

It's a shame but there's a silver lining here in that we can just move Picken into the no.1 tagging role and play Darley/Higgins for the rest of the year.

It's a shame but there's a silver lining here in that we can just move Picken into the no.1 tagging role and play Darley/Higgins for the rest of the year.
I wouldn't be surprised if Jong is upgraded and brought in to play the #1 tagging role in order to keep Picken in the back line for stability.

I wouldn't be surprised if Jong is upgraded and brought in to play the #1 tagging role in order to keep Picken in the back line for stability.

I'd be ok with that too - Jong was really impressive, burst away from contests with pace on quite a few occasions and if he's able to do that and mitigate an opponent that's exciting.

"The really nasty break that occurs on the fifth metatarsal always requires surgery … because it's got a terrible history of not healing.

"So it's a really bad break for Mitch Wallis in terms of the location.

"The healing time of those is quite extended. It's six to 12 weeks."

Doesn't sound too good at all... lets hope it all goes well, foot injuries can be a bitch sometimes.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back