Injury 2014 Injury Tracker

Remove this Banner Ad

In the report in the Addie today it said that Hendo was only 3 weeks away. It didn't seem to be a misprint but I thought he was out for longer than that, although 3 weeks would start making his injury 3 to 4 months

Nah checked around, every where else says months

Last edited:
In the report in the Addie today it said that Hendo was only 3 weeks away. It didn't seem to be a misprint but I thought he was out for longer than that, although 3 weeks would start making his injury 3 to 4 months

Nah checked around, every where else says months
Didn't Sando say on Fiveaa that it is 3-4 weeks? Listen to his podcast on there.

Great News. It's a miracle!!!

Lynch available to play against Collingwood!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just checked the AFC website and according to our own website, Tom Lynch is not injured. Now I know that the AFL injury list for all clubs says Lynch will miss 6 weeks but surely we would keep our website up to date.

#crowsstaffcantbestuffed
#nowondertheplayersarehalfhearted

Great News. It's a miracle!!!

Lynch available to play against Collingwood!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just checked the AFC website and according to our own website, Tom Lynch is not injured. Now I know that the AFL injury list for all clubs says Lynch will miss 6 weeks but surely we would keep our website up to date.

#crowsstaffcantbestuffed
#nowondertheplayersarehalfhearted

Too hard to check the actual news story on Lynch to get the sitrep?

#gettinghetupovernothing #actinglikeaflogwhenyouknowbetter
#leastofthecrowsproblems
#notangibleonfieldeffect

Sent from my GT-I9295 using Tapatalk

Too hard to check the actual news story on Lynch to get the sitrep?

#gettinghetupovernothing #actinglikeaflogwhenyouknowbetter
#leastofthecrowsproblems
#notangibleonfieldeffect

Have I found a member of the AFC staff?

My point is that this is one of many examples where our club can't be bothered doing things properly. They have to send in an official injury list to the AFL every Tuesday. How hard would it be to update our website. The other clubs do it. Often last season our injury list was either wrong or not updated. If we can't do the little things correctly then how can we expect the AFC to get the big things right?

P.S. You'll really enjoy my membership counter, Mattrox.

Have I found a member of the AFC staff?

My point is that this is one of many examples where our club can't be bothered doing things properly. They have to send in an official injury list to the AFL every Tuesday. How hard would it be to update our website. The other clubs do it. Often last season our injury list was either wrong or not updated. If we can't do the little things correctly then how can we expect the AFC to get the big things right?

P.S. You'll really enjoy my membership counter, Mattrox.

But being OCD about these things is not going to endeer change or other people to your cause.

You'll end up like Grandpa Simpson ending all your correspondenceb to the club, "p.s. I am not a crackpot"

507212aadb28b0d47d87121ae63dd19c8e3cba5ce43010c038c5182f831190a5.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mattrox, I disagree with you there is no onfield correlation.
Significant issues down at crow land. Negligent office staff just another indication. I'm sure many of us have exposure to people who know people who work at the club. We seem to have a few posting here at times... I'm not aware of many happy campers at present.

Mattrox, I disagree with you there is no onfield correlation.
Significant issues down at crow land. Negligent office staff just another indication. I'm sure many of us have exposure to people who know people who work at the club. We seem to have a few posting here at times... I'm not aware of many happy campers at present.

Is it really negligent office staff?

My main point was the significant amount of hyperbole in the post, which is the reason for the level of hyperbole in reply.

People can choose how to post how they like but I'd be expecting posts like that if Petrenko was selected again, or Martin came in for him in a reshuffling of the deck chairs on the titanic.

We have significant on and off field problems, no doubt. But I'd hardly call the web page a significant issue. If it bothers people so much there is the option on the web page to contact the club and let them know it looks sloppy having out of date info on the AFC website. The club is usually pretty good at getting back to people.
http://19thman.com.au/contact-19thman

I think you're missing the point though mate. And it isn't a significant issue, but most things aren't ;)

Its not the fact its out of date that is the issue.

It's the fact the club is showing many indicators of things not being well. Lack of care factor to up-date important information to the supporter base is just another indicator on top of the myriad of others. If that was the only issue we had right now... it doesn't even get discussed.

Some positive news regarding Lewis Johnston.

I quickly read the SANFL Report and it said Lewis Johnston - Finger Withdrawn :rolleyes:.

It's about time.

Im really surprised that he doesnt put in the hard yards to do better and get promoted. I mean its a game that obviously he must love playing, what a waste.

ADELAIDE

INJURIES

Brad Crouch (leg) 1-2 weeks

Patrick Dangerfield (ankle) test

Ricky Henderson (leg) 3-4 months

Matt Jaensch (ribs) 3-4 weeks

Tom Lynch (broken jaw) 4-6 weeks

Jack Osborn (back) test

Ben Rutten (back) test

Nathan van Berlo (Achilles) 3-4 months

ON THE BLOCK: Adelaide will lose a couple of key stars through injury, with Tom Lynch and Matt Jaensch both ruled out. Mitch Grigg may be fighting for his place, along with Sam Shaw, Sam Kerridge and Kyle Hartigan. It will be an interesting week at selection following the loss to Melbourne.

ON THE CUSP: TAYLOR WALKER. There. You read correctly, Crows fans. After more than a year out, he’s back and ready to rumble. The Crows will welcome back their spearhead, while Richard Douglas has now served his two-week ban for suspension. Ben Rutten was withdrawn from the SANFL on Saturday night in a pointer he’ll face the Pies, while Brodie Martin and rookie forward Charlie Cameron are also on the verge of call ups.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/a...ot-after-round-8/story-fncufbo5-1226914394533

ADELAIDE

INJURIES

Brad Crouch (leg) 1-2 weeks

Patrick Dangerfield (ankle) test

Ricky Henderson (leg) 3-4 months

Matt Jaensch (ribs) 3-4 weeks

Tom Lynch (broken jaw) 4-6 weeks

Jack Osborn (back) test

Ben Rutten (back) test

Nathan van Berlo (Achilles) 3-4 months

ON THE BLOCK: Adelaide will lose a couple of key stars through injury, with Tom Lynch and Matt Jaensch both ruled out. Mitch Grigg may be fighting for his place, along with Sam Shaw, Sam Kerridge and Kyle Hartigan. It will be an interesting week at selection following the loss to Melbourne.

ON THE CUSP: TAYLOR WALKER. There. You read correctly, Crows fans. After more than a year out, he’s back and ready to rumble. The Crows will welcome back their spearhead, while Richard Douglas has now served his two-week ban for suspension. Ben Rutten was withdrawn from the SANFL on Saturday night in a pointer he’ll face the Pies, while Brodie Martin and rookie forward Charlie Cameron are also on the verge of call ups.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/a...ot-after-round-8/story-fncufbo5-1226914394533
I lol'd when it said Sam Kerridge may be fighting for a spot. If so Pendlebury will be booked for 30-odd disposals.

I still think at AO at night first time with Truck, Tex ,Douglas and possibly Cameron in, we are a chance.
Need to control Cloke and Pendles first. Talia/Rutten and Kerridge need to play well.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back