2014 Injury Updates - Gawn avoids ACL rupture

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Other than Hogan who I reckon we won't see in the seniors this year now, that list is looking ok.
Certainly not as bad as previous years - except that doesn't include M. Clark (ret.) which is kind of a big deal. Sigh.

They certainly played down ******* up twice in missing that he had a stress fracture. I guess they are now gun shy. He's fine to play now if they wanted him to.

Is there any point playing him now though? Sure they have to give the kid something to aim for but is there really a point building him up for one game?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Im actually certain the club has bullshitted us around the health of Jesse Hogan, and im a little annoyed they are still telling us that he might be available in 1-4 weeks

What the ****s the point
not sure what the point is anymore, but prior to this I suspect it has mostly been about selling memberships. a bit underhanded really.

Is there any point playing him now though? Sure they have to give the kid something to aim for but is there really a point building him up for one game?
I reckon it would be a load off for Hogan to get a run now rather than waiting 6 months to debut.

If hes ready then play him now is my point, if he is still in doubt put him away for the season
The bone is healed all he can do is a soft tissue thing which he's got months to get over anyway. I think he'll get a run if he hasn't had a setback they aren't telling us about.

Sweet. The spin they put on Hogan's injury management was pretty funny though.

"He was diagnosed with stress reactions in his lower-back after experiencing soreness after the game.

Initial fears were that he could develop a stress fracture in his back, but Melbourne pounced on the problem early and decided to place Hogan on the long-term injury list to give him the appropriate time to recover." lol

Sweet. The spin they put on Hogan's injury management was pretty funny though.

"He was diagnosed with stress reactions in his lower-back after experiencing soreness after the game.

Initial fears were that he could develop a stress fracture in his back, but Melbourne pounced on the problem early and decided to place Hogan on the long-term injury list to give him the appropriate time to recover." lol

Other words , we put too much on him in preseason and we ****ed him for the year

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back