News 2014 Late Changes and Substitutes thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Saints v Adel

No late changes. Savage, Dunstan and Maister on the interchange, Saunders will start as the sub.

Brodie Martin late in for Adelaide. Grigg out. Martin sub.

Saints v Adel

No late changes. Savage, Dunstan and Maister on the interchange, Saunders will start as the sub.

Brodie Martin late in for Adelaide. Grigg out. Martin sub.

Woo hoo crouch no da sub. Going to gamble he scores more than ellis

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No late changes for the @sydneyswans v Fremantle today. On debut, Jake Lloyd will be the starting sub

Today's SUB will be Nick Suban. Lachie Neale, Chris Mayne and Clancee Pearce will start on the i-change

Saints: No late changes. Seb Ross the sub. (Billings starting :thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu:)
Bombers: No late changes to the team. @JasonAshby14 will start as the sub.

Eagles vs Port: Sheets are in, no changes. Dom Sheed named @tab_touch sub. Port's sub is Young. (Sam Gray starting :thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu:)

Saints: No late changes. Seb Ross the sub. (Billings starting :thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu:)
Bombers: No late changes to the team. @JasonAshby14 will start as the sub.

Eagles vs Port: Sheets are in, no changes. Dom Sheed named @tab_touch sub. Port's sub is Young. (Sam Gray starting :thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu:)

:):thumbsu:

Crouch is NOT the sub

EDIT: STOP LIKING MY POST!
I STARTED ELLIS BECAUSE I WAS SCARED CROUCH WOULD GET THE VEST
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF :mad::mad::mad:

:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

Adelaide: Ben Rutten (knee soreness) replaced in selected side by Sam Shaw
Greater Western Sydney: Nil

FINAL INTERCHANGES
Adelaide:
Brent Reilly, Rory Laird, Matt Crouch
Substitute: Tom Lynch
Greater Western Sydney: Tom Scully, Josh Hunt, Will Hoskin-Elliot
Substitute: Adam Tomlinson

no need to sweat. u got me covered anyway.

Perhaps, but would've played and traded him in anyway at the expense of a loss I think as it's the only way I can afford to do Georgeous George>Birchall who I'm super keen on. Yesterday really screwed you! Today may screw me yet :D My supercoach week usually stinks it up on a Sunday.

Perhaps, but would've played and traded him in anyway at the expense of a loss I think as it's the only way I can afford to do Georgeous George>Birchall who I'm super keen on. Yesterday really screwed you! Today may screw me yet :D My supercoach week usually stinks it up on a Sunday.
shotgun_blues If Sloane scores -100 I might be in with a chance. Everyone has Ablett C this week, so I'm gonna throw it to Danger for something different. He's gotta smash one out at some stage surely.

Crouch is NOT the sub

EDIT: STOP LIKING MY POST!
I STARTED ELLIS BECAUSE I WAS SCARED CROUCH WOULD GET THE VEST
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF :mad::mad::mad:

:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

I started Ellis because I thought he would score more than Kelly :(. Inb4 Kelly injures himself and gets a 0.

Need a 102 from Crouch to win my league match in the Tragic's league. Unlikely.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back