2nds 2014 Lions Reserves and NEAFL thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Just having a look at the updated numbers from last weekend.

ZOB mighty impressive with 36 disposals 23 of which were contested. 11 clearances and 11 tackles.

Pretty fair game that.

Very impressive. If he could replicate this form in senior ranks he'd be a real asset.

After a quick search on google, I'm going to interpret Quig's post as laugh out loud.

smartphowned.com_137134_1345669665.jpg

:D

ZOB is a classical old school footballer, unfortunately he is a real plodder. Would like him to be given an extended run in the seniors possibly as a defensive midfielder. He deserves a spot in the team.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pretty good. Suns depth is worse than ours and they got spanked by UWS the other week.

On a personal note my son's game has been nominated as the curtain raiser for this one, so I will be there for a while. C'arn Coorparoo Under 11 Blues!

Pretty good. Suns depth is worse than ours and they got spanked by UWS the other week.

On a personal note my son's game has been nominated as the curtain raiser for this one, so I will be there for a while. C'arn Coorparoo Under 11 Blues!
That's great. I played U11's and U12's for Coorparoo more years ago than I care to remember.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back